This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mach3 View Post
    It's almost been a week since the delivery of 4R-ANB. Does anyone know why it's taking so long to be deployed on revenue services.
    Flying today as UL173 to bangalore- https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/4r-anb

Originally posted by 4R-ALA View Post
    4R-ALA is not yet active on revenue flights since it was taken for a C check as mentioned here before.
    4R-ALC last flight as per flighradar24 was on 29th march
    4R-ALJ is also inactive for over 2 weeks now

Any update...
    4R-ALA is flying from 4-APR.

Comment

• New Airline in Sri Lanka

I saw this today news paper. New airline going to start international flights in 2018.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by LankaXWB View Post
        I saw this today news paper. New airline going to start international flights in 2018.
        Good Move ! I want the private Sri Lanka airline to expand the international flights out of Colombo. Really tired of watching the extremely poor management on the National carriers by all Sri Lanka Governement.

It looks like Sakurai Airlines is based in Ratmalana. May be they are thinking to fly regional destinations from Ratmalana. Have they received the AOC to operate international services ?

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
          Good Move ! I want the private Sri Lanka airline to expand the international flights out of Colombo. Really tired of watching the extremely poor management on the National carriers by all Sri Lanka Governement.

It looks like Sakurai Airlines is based in Ratmalana. May be they are thinking to fly regional destinations from Ratmalana. Have they received the AOC to operate international services ?
          Looks like just another flying school.
          Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find this business

Comment

• Originally posted by ejanson65 View Post
            Looks like just another flying school.
            They are offering charter flights for domestic travel too, apparently they are setting up a helicopter training division as well.

Comment

• SriLankan Airlines Aircraft Fleet > http://www.airsrilanka.org/entry.php?b=23

SriLankan's A321neo are going to be configured with 12J 176Y

Comment

SriLankan Airlines Aircraft Fleet > http://www.airsrilanka.org/entry.php?b=23

SriLankan's A321neo are going to be configured with 12J 176Y
                Could you please explain? I can't understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by AF777 View Post
                  Sri Lankan Airlines A321neo

Coming up
                  1. s.n. 7663 - D-AVYO
                  2. s.n. 7697 - D-AZAB

Production site:XFW
                  A321 7697 Primer fuselage (wings w/ red winglets attached, no tail)

Comment

• SriLankan 4R-ALJ is at Hangar 3 at Jakarata doing checks. Any idea why a UL aircraft is there? I saw a picture of it. What seems to have happened to ALJ? Why couldn't they do maintenance checks at Colombo?
                    Haleef Ismail
                    www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

SriLankan Airlines Aircraft Fleet > http://www.airsrilanka.org/entry.php?b=23
                      It looks like UL is transitioning from IAE engines to CFM. Not a bad idea given the fiasco with P&W and their PW1000G.

I assume UL will slowly phase out all aircraft operated with V25XX engines?

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
                        SriLankan 4R-ALJ is at Hangar 3 at Jakarata doing checks. Any idea why a UL aircraft is there? I saw a picture of it. What seems to have happened to ALJ? Why couldn't they do maintenance checks at Colombo?
                        Lack of space for heavy maintenance in CMB ...

Comment

• Originally posted by RAHALROXZ View Post
                          Lack of space for heavy maintenance in CMB ...
                          Hi Rahal,

Is 4R-ALJ undergoing lease return check or regular check? Is still 4R-MRC, 4R-MRF and 4R-ABK are taking most of the space at the hangar. Why does 4R-ALB not flying since 6-Feb? Did you spot her in the hangar?

Hi Haleef,

Any chance you can upload the latest picture of 4R-ALJ?

Happy Easter everyone!

Comment

Hi Rahal,

Is 4R-ALJ undergoing lease return check or regular check? Is still 4R-MRC, 4R-MRF and 4R-ABK are taking most of the space at the hangar. Why does 4R-ALB not flying since 6-Feb? Did you spot her in the hangar?

Hi Haleef,

Happy Easter everyone!
                            Hi...
                            ALJ is undergoing a general C check in Jakarta... Yes MRF, ABK and MRC are still consuming the space in CMB ... ALB is also undergoing a C check in CMB

Happy Easter

Comment

Hi Rahal,

Hi Haleef,

Happy Easter everyone!
                              I will try to upload it soon.
                              Haleef Ismail
                              www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Managed to capture 4R-ABK while on the bus heading to Arrival.

On another note, flew on 4R-ALB en-route to Jarkata (UL364), the older business class layout still works but not EY, feel theres room for improvement. I have not flown on the new A333, would love to know how it compares with the A332 EY.

Comment

Working...
                                X