Sri Lanka Aviation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 457 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457
Results 9,121 to 9,127 of 9127
    Yesterday there was an A320 as UL1205, as I remember I think it was 4R-ABK to Abu Dhabi.. Wonder why?
    Last edited by Haleef; Today at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    According to the flightradar24
    https://www.flightradar24.com/flight/ul1206
    Can't be.. Must be a mistake, as there is no flight to CMB from XFW. I doubt 4R-AND is registered into UL registration, and I don't think it did any customer acceptance flights..

Quote Originally Posted by Haleef View Post
    Can't be.. Must be a mistake, as there is no flight to CMB from XFW. I doubt 4R-AND is registered into UL registration, and I don't think it did any customer acceptance flights..
    MSN7697 (D-AZAB) was flying on 14 Jul for 1st test flight. It was flying also on 18 & 23 Jul but Not sure its a customer acceptance flight. Its test registration has not yet been showing in FR24.

Quote Originally Posted by Haleef View Post
    Yesterday there was an A320 as UL1205, as I remember I think it was 4R-ABK to Abu Dhabi.. Wonder why?
    Is it still in Indigo livery? Looks like its a ferry flight to lessor or new customer.

Quote Originally Posted by newsflasher View Post
    FR24 show UL operate a flight Lahore-Dhaka yesterday, any idea why?
    Fits air for UL Cargo.

Quote Originally Posted by newsflasher View Post
    Fits air for UL Cargo.
    UL cargo operates twice weekly CMB-LHE-DAC-CMB as part of their scheduled freighter flight with Fitsair's MD82F.

The petroleum has announced that it will stop providing jet fuel for the airport, is that true. If so will aviation at BIA will really get effected? If that happens what a misery it would become.