Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recently flew dxb to cmb on ul. must say ul was lovely. booked y class and got free j cabin upgrade. It was on board 4r-abm so brand new 320.service was very good

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakith View Post
      We will be receiving this in Doha and will be released after final inspection
      ABR will be ferried from ZURICH to cmb within this week. qatar civil aviation clearance in progress

Comment

• What are they doing with the A343s exactly?

Comment

• Originally posted by jeromeconrad92 View Post
          What are they doing with the A343s exactly?

The 3 Airbus A340-300's namely 4R-ADA/B/C will be scrapped
          -Aaqib Hussain
          (Aviation Analyst | Content Creator)
          www.youtube.com/airlines747

Comment

• Originally posted by 4R-ALA View Post
            recently flew dxb to cmb on ul. must say ul was lovely. booked y class and got free j cabin upgrade. It was on board 4r-abm so brand new 320.service was very good
            Flew their A340 last week (4R-ADC) CMB-MAA everything about the flight was horrible really disappointing as i felw SpiceJet (VT-SZB Boeing 737-800) MAA-IXM and being a budget carrier it was way better than UL from the service to the legroom and the food
            -Aaqib Hussain

Comment

• Originally posted by umedhah View Post
              Is it me or what?? UL font seems a lil bit cranky on this bird??
              Yeah the wording seems a bit off... they should have painted this in CMB as SriLankan just repainted 4R-ABG here for Viva Aerobus and they did a pretty good job didn't they?
              -Aaqib Hussain

Comment

• Originally posted by Srilankan1 View Post
                I wish they will keep at least 1 four engined Aircraft since We have no 747's in the fleet.
                They are allowed to keep only 3 types so i doubt they'd keep back the A340's as they have a higher maintenance and fuel cost compared to the newer aircraft
                The 3 would be the the Airbus A350-900 the Airbus A330 and the Airbus A320 Family (A320/A321)
                -Aaqib Hussain

Comment

• UL / Qantas Codeshare ??

AirlineRoute Tweeted today with the following;

SriLankan Airlines has filed codeshare schedule operated by QANTAS on Singapore - Melbourne / Sydney route from 15SEP14 in the OAG. However actual launch date SriLankan Airlines/QANTAS codeshare service remains pending

Comment

• Srilankan's first A330-300 4R-ALL with some paint work to be done!!

Photo credits to: Jujug Spotting & JACQUES PANAS

Last edited by CalgaryLankan; 16-09-2014, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaqib View Post
                      Yeah the wording seems a bit off... they should have painted this in CMB as SriLankan just repainted 4R-ABG here for Viva Aerobus and they did a pretty good job didn't they?

source: zrh spotting / aerowing
                      Last edited by Serendib; 16-09-2014, 06:05 PM.

Comment

To be 4R-ABR.. When she is coming home?

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryLankan View Post
                          AirlineRoute Tweeted today with the following;

SriLankan Airlines has filed codeshare schedule operated by QANTAS on Singapore - Melbourne / Sydney route from 15SEP14 in the OAG. However actual launch date SriLankan Airlines/QANTAS codeshare service remains pending

https://twitter.com/airlineroute/sta...50322537390080
                          Yeah, SriLankan & Qantas are going to codeshare via Singapore starting from 26-Oct-14. Qantas will be codesharing with SriLankan flights on daily Colombo-Singapore. In turn SriLankan will be codesharing with Qantas flights on daily Singapore-Brisbane, daily Singapore-Melbourne and double daily Singapore-Sydney.

To supprt the codeshare agreement with Qantas, SriLankan will be increasing the frequency of Colombo-Singapore route from 14 weekly to 19 weekly effective 26-Oct-14.

UL306/307 - DAILY - CMB-SIN-CMB
                          UL302/303 - 13567 - CMB-SIN-CMB
                          UL308/309 - DAILY - CMB-SIN-CMB (Effective 26-Oct-14)

Codeshare Flights

CMB-SIN - 12:10 - 18:40 - Daily - EQV - UL308 - UL operating / QF Codeshare partner
                          SIN-SYD - 19:55 - 06:50 - Daily - A333 - QF82 - QF operating / UL Codeshare partner
                          SIN-MEL - 20:35 - 07:10 - Daily - A333 - QF36 - QF operating / UL Codeshare partner
                          SIN-BNE - 20:50 - 06:50 - Daily - A333 - QF52 - QF operating / UL Codeshare partner

BNE-SIN - 10:10 - 16:00 - Daily - A333 - QF51 - QF operating / UL Codeshare partner
                          SYD-SIN - 11:15 - 16:30 - Daily - A333 - QF81 - QF operating / UL Codeshare partner
                          MEL-SIN - 12:15 - 17:10 - Daily - A333 - QF35 - QF operating / UL Codeshare partner
                          SIN-CMB - 19:50 - 21:10 - Daily - EQV - UL309 - UL operating / QF Codeshare partner

Comment

• Originally posted by Serendib View Post
                            To be 4R-ABR.. When she is coming home?
                            this will be ferried to cmb but not via DOH

Comment

Flew their A340 last week (4R-ADC) CMB-MAA everything about the flight was horrible really disappointing as i felw SpiceJet (VT-SZB Boeing 737-800) MAA-IXM and being a budget carrier it was way better than UL from the service to the legroom and the food
                              Guys, Is 4R-ADC still in service? I cannot find any movements of 4R-ADC yesterday. I am wondering whether it's been sent for maintanance before return to lessor. http://www.flightradar24.com/data/airplanes/4r-adc

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                                Guys, Is 4R-ADC still in service? I cannot find any movements of 4R-ADC yesterday. I am wondering whether it's been sent for maintanance before return to lessor. http://www.flightradar24.com/data/airplanes/4r-adc
                                2014-09-18 Colombo (CMB) Chennai (MAA) UL127 08:05 08:17 09:35 Estimated 09:27 scheduled today
                                ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

Working...
                                X