Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, what happened to the aircraft detained at CDG? still there?

By the way as per airline route; ZRH - LHR sector seems to be gone from the timetable.

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryLankan View Post
      So, what happened to the aircraft detained at CDG? still there?

By the way as per airline route; ZRH - LHR sector seems to be gone from the timetable.
      It's 4R-ADA Still appears to be held up in CDG. UL506 of 24SEP diverted to pick up pax. Not very surprising because they did the same to some other airlines recently, but all of those were airlines known for a poor safety record. What surprised me is that this happened to UL.
      The opinions above are solely my own and do not reflect those of my employer or clients

Comment

• SriLankan Airlines Further Revises Zurich & London Heathrow Operation from late-Dec 2011

Routes is the home of the world’s leading aviation network development conferences and events. Plus aviation news and features, and profiles of global airlines and airports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kflyer View Post
          It's 4R-ADA Still appears to be held up in CDG. UL506 of 24SEP diverted to pick up pax. Not very surprising because they did the same to some other airlines recently, but all of those were airlines known for a poor safety record. What surprised me is that this happened to UL.
          Yes it aint a good sign. But isnt ADA one of the older A340s? Any plans to replace it soon? I remember reading a news article which said that a widebody order will be decided soon (within a couple of months).

Comment

• Crisis over SriLankan move to twin towers

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryLankan View Post
              So, what happened to the aircraft detained at CDG? still there?

This is a shame.We had a very Good reputaion among Asian Airlines.

Comment

• MJ to SHJ from 31st Oct : http://www.mihinlanka.com/eng/pages/flight_schedule

Comment

• Sri Lanka Air Force brings down 2 Xian MA60 aircrafts out of its order of 4. Mihin Lanka will also bring down 2 aircrafts later on.

Comment

• SriLankan Airlines’ official statement regarding flight UL 564

Due to certain technical deviations identified by Safety Assessment for Foreign Aircraft (SAFA) in Charles De Gaulle Airport in Paris, it necessitated the holding of UL 564 on 23rd September ex Paris for rectification prior to departure

Comment

• Originally posted by uthum View Post
                      SriLankan Airlines’ official statement regarding flight UL 564

http://www.adaderana.lk/news.php?nid=15193
                      It's nothing major. Just some small issues. ADA is expected to be in CMB by today, after fully complying with all regulations.
                      The opinions above are solely my own and do not reflect those of my employer or clients

Comment

• Helitours gets two MA 60 passenger aircraft's from China

Comment

• Srilankan A332 @ KUWAIT

From my Cam

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67748746@N04/6170334655/

Comment

• Mihin Lanka is going to fly Sharjah , effec 31 Oct 2011. But they are reducing Dubai flights from 7 to 5 weekly.

Sharjah Winter 2011 Flight Schedule

19:45 - 22:55 ~ 23:55 - 06:05 - CMB-SHJ-CMB - MJ407/8 - Mo.We

Dubai Winter 2011 Flight Schedule

11:50 - 14:55 ~ 21:25 - 03:50 - CMB-DXB-KWI vv - MJ0403/4 - Th.Fr
                            16:05 - 19:15 ~ 20:30 - 06:05 - CMB-DXB-KWI-CMB - MJ1407 - Su
                            16:15 - 19:30 ~ 20:30 - 06:15 - CMB-DXB-KWI-CMB - MJ1405 - Tu
                            19:25 - 22:30 ~ 23:30 - 09:20 - CMB-DXB-KWI-CMB - MJ1405 - Sa

Comment

• When MJ start flying to Manila?

Comment

• Originally posted by Skyline View Post
                                When MJ start flying to Manila?
                                No Idea at this stage.

Originally posted by CaptIndula View Post
                                Sri Lanka Air Force brings down 2 Xian MA60 aircrafts out of its order of 4. Mihin Lanka will also bring down 2 aircrafts later on.
                                CaptIndula & Max - Thanks for sharing the pictures of Helitours MA60. What are the registration code for those aircraft ? When they are due to start the first flight ? Where ?

Originally posted by Kflyer View Post
                                It's nothing major. Just some small issues. ADA is expected to be in CMB by today, after fully complying with all regulations.
                                Does anybody know what are the technical deviations identified by SAFA ?

Comment

Working...
                                X