X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Max View Post
    Just checked online for April holidays…

Let me know if any promotions available for business class
    LKR 43,719 is the price that appears for Q/V Class, for departing on 14th April and return around 28th April.

Let me check on on CRS tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonylk View Post
      Dear Philipp,

Thank you for your updates. I am sure you are aware about the on-going debate as to weather UL is actually getting these A350's or not. No one seems to know what it going on. Is there any way for you to confirm 100% that this order has NOT been cancelled ?
      The order has NOT been cancelled yet, but yes, UL is reluctant to take these A350s
      UL will probably have to take the first three because they are leased from AerCap and because three of their A330-200s are to be returned to the lessor as soon as 2017
      Regarding the others on order, we cannot confirm that these aircraft on order won't be cancelled.

Kind regards,
      Philipp and Lucas

Comment

• Originally posted by A350-XWB View Post
        The order has NOT been cancelled yet, but yes, UL is reluctant to take these A350s
        UL will probably have to take the first three because they are leased from AerCap and because three of their A330-200s are to be returned to the lessor as soon as 2017
        Regarding the others on order, we cannot confirm that these aircraft on order won't be cancelled.

Kind regards,
        Philipp and Lucas
        Thanks A350-XWB

Hi Rahal, Do you know the next three A330-200s going to be retired from UL fleet? any update on A350 for UL?

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
          Thanks A350-XWB

Hi Rahal, Do you know the next three A330-200s going to be retired from UL fleet? any update on A350 for UL?
          Hello...
          That will be ALA ALB ALC and streches from September 2016 to April 2017.
          First A350 is expected to be here in August
          Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by RAHALROXZ View Post
            Hello...
            Cheers
            I don't know whether this document is official or not but according to this the first A350(UL#1) will be delivered in June 2016. Does A350 production faced a lot of delays recently?

Access Google Sites with a personal Google account or Google Workspace account (for business use).

Comment

Hello...
              Cheers
              Hi Rahal.. Have they decided which SL registration going to be given to upcoming three A350s? Are you guys in engineering team receiving a training to handle A350?

Comment

• Originally posted by A350-XWB View Post

Kind regards,
                Philipp and Lucas

Thanks for the update. Please keep us updated is you get any more news.

Comment

Hello...
                  Cheers
                  So Rahal you are confirming that we getting our A350's ?

Comment

• AirAsia Expands Colombo Service from mid-March 2016

AirAsia later this month plans to expand service on Kuala Lumpur – Colombo operation, as the airline adds new daytime departure from Kuala Lmpur. From 18MAR16, the airline will operate this route 10 weekly, instead of 7.

AK043 KUL0830 – 0930CMB 320 357
                    AK047 KUL2100 – 2155CMB 320 D

AK042 CMB1030 – 1650KUL 320 357
                    AK046 CMB2255 – 0515+1KUL 320 D

airlineroute

Comment

• Oman Air S16 Sri Lanka / Maldives Service Changes

Oman Air later this month is ending service to Maldives, as part of the airline’s network changes for Sri Lanka and Maldives. Flights to Male will see last service operating 26MAR16. From 27MAR16, the airline will continue to operate Muscat – Colombo route, with 11 weekly flights by Boeing 737-800 aircraft.

WY375 MCT0135 – 0720CMB 738 x56
                      WY373 MCT0840 – 1425CMB 738 x3

WY376 CMB0940 – 1220MCT 738 x56
                      WY374 CMB1525 – 1805MCT 738 x3

Oman Air will continue to serve Male, Maldives via codeshare partnership with SriLankan Airlines.

airlineroute

Comment

Hello...
                        Cheers
                        Can you please let us know what is being planned for the remaining three aircraft of the 332 fleet? Are they set for retirement with no replacement (i.e. wide body fleet stays at 10)?

Comment

• Originally posted by SpookyFlyer View Post
                          I don't know whether this document is official or not but according to this the first A350(UL#1) will be delivered in June 2016. Does A350 production faced a lot of delays recently?

https://sites.google.com/site/a350xw...roduction-list
                          hello ...
                          as far as I know it was initially scheduled to be here in April. Then July and now August.
                          Since this is a brand new aircraft type, lots of preparation has to be done from our end. Also we need to get all the new spares and tools etc. ( this wasn't a problem when we getting 333s because spares were pretty much identical to 332s and 343s)
                          This is why it takes some time... and I'm sure Airbus is struggling too

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                            Hi Rahal.. Have they decided which SL registration going to be given to upcoming three A350s? Are you guys in engineering team receiving a training to handle A350?
                            hello..
                            I honestly have no idea about the registration code.
                            They have not yet decided about the engineering crew but I got a chance to be in the material handling team ( preparations) ... its a tough job because this is a brand new aircraft type

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonylk View Post
                              So Rahal you are confirming that we getting our A350's ?
                              hello...
                              I cannot make such a statement mate but yes, as far as I know we'll be getting our first 350 in August. ( +/- 1 month may be)
                              preparation is going on to receive it atm

Comment

• Originally posted by LukeSkywalker View Post
                                Can you please let us know what is being planned for the remaining three aircraft of the 332 fleet? Are they set for retirement with no replacement (i.e. wide body fleet stays at 10)?
                                hello..
                                I've only seen the forecast until next April so no clue about returning ALH ALJ & ALD ... these lease agreements sometimes change, so some aircrafts remain longer than expected and some goes suddenly ... and these time frames change like weather in England ... so really cant predict mate

Comment

Working...
                                X