X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
    It must be it:'s acceptance flight.
    UL to receive 4R-ALQ on the 24-Dec and 4R-ALR on the 31-Dec in CMB - this year.
    4R-ALQ is on the way to CMB as UL-1506

Departed Toulouse,
    Thursday, December 24,10:21 AM

Arrives Colombo,
    Friday, December 25, 1:11 AM
    Last edited by asiri77x; 24-12-2015, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiri77x View Post
      4R-ALQ is on the way to CMB as UL-1506

Departed Toulouse,
      Thursday, December 24,10:21 AM

Arrives Colombo,
      Friday, December 25, 1:11 AM
      Where is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by AirCeylon View Post
        Where is it?
        If you are going to track it live on FR24, You won't be able to find it friend, The aircraft is visible only on where the MLAT coverage is up, just like 4R-ALO and 4R-ALP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandaru View Post
          If you are going to track it live on FR24, You won't be able to find it friend, The aircraft is visible only on where the MLAT coverage is up, just like 4R-ALO and 4R-ALP.
          As at 17:10GMT

SriLankan Airlines Flight 1506
          On time - arrives in 2 hours 35 mins
          TLS
          CMB
          Departed Toulouse,
          Thursday, 24 December
          Arrives Colombo,
          Friday, 25 December
          Scheduled 10:00 Terminal Gate Scheduled 01:00 Terminal Gate
          10:21 - - 01:11 - -

Comment

• 4R-ALQ is now at Indian airspace. Estimating 20 minutes to touch down

If you are interest, listen to the ATC Conversation of UL1506 and Colombo ATC Control
            The ATC Conversation of Sri Lankan A330-343 4R-ALQ Ferry flight with Colombo Control on 25th December 2015.
            Last edited by Sandaru; 24-12-2015, 07:03 PM.

Comment

4R-ALQ is now at Indian airspace. Estimating 20 minutes to touch down

If you are interest, listen to the ATC Conversation of UL1506 and Colombo ATC Control
              http://tinyurl.com/jcvjczm
              Haleef, UL's Xmas gift (ALQ) arrived at CMB safely ! Do you know the name of the pilots who were flying ALQ from TLS to CMB? What time it's arrived? Has it been taken to hangar for checks & IFE setup? Wondering if it has received the name as "City of ...." any pic of her from Cmb?

Dear All,

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and happy new year !

Warmest Regards - Banuthev (founder of air sri lanka)

Comment

Haleef, UL's Xmas gift (ALQ) arrived at CMB safely ! Do you know the name of the pilots who were flying ALQ from TLS to CMB? What time it's arrived? Has it been taken to hangar for checks & IFE setup? Wondering if it has received the name as "City of ...." any pic of her from Cmb?

Dear All,

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and happy new year !

Warmest Regards - Banuthev (founder of air sri lanka)
                Hi! Yes I got to know the names of them;
                CPT Gunasekera Uvindra
                CPT Abeyasekara Anura
                CPT Kumarasinghe Uthpala

I think the flight landed on time to Sri Lanka. Probably it is already inside the Hangar for checks. This aircraft has not got a name, don't really know why. Didn't find any pic, but if I do, I'll shar it here.

Merry Crhistmas to you and your family and wishing all a blessed Christmas as well!
                Haleef Ismail
                www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
                  Hi! Yes I got to know the names of them;
                  CPT Gunasekera Uvindra
                  CPT Abeyasekara Anura
                  CPT Kumarasinghe Uthpala

I think the flight landed on time to Sri Lanka. Probably it is already inside the Hangar for checks. This aircraft has not got a name, don't really know why. Didn't find any pic, but if I do, I'll shar it here.

Merry Crhistmas to you and your family and wishing all a blessed Christmas as well!
                  4R-ALQ in Cmb. Wants to see interior pics. Somebody please share here.

Source: aviationandenginerring

Comment

• SriLankan Airlines operates special Bangkok-Colombo flt following cancellation

SriLankan Airlines says it “acted swiftly” to arrange a new flight – among other measures - after the Bangkok-Colombo UL883 flight was*cancelled on Tuesday night owing to an aircraft engine cowling (outer case) being damaged on the ground at Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport.
                    The incident took place when a baggage cart operated by the airport’s ground handlers veered into the Airbus A330-300 aircraft and damaged an engine cowling (outer case) on Tuesday night, the airline release said.

“SriLankan Airlines made immediate arrangements for 32 passengers with onward connections in Colombo to travel on flights of other airlines. The remaining 251 passengers were provided overnight hotel accommodation in Bangkok by SriLankan Airlines. All 283 passengers were served a meal on board while arrangements were made. Another aircraft was dispatched from Colombo to Bangkok within a few hours, to operate a special flight to bring the remaining passengers to Colombo,” it said. - http://www.sundaytimes.lk/

To my knowledge the aircraft is 4R-ALL

They Scratched the brand new aircraft

Comment

SriLankan Airlines operates special Bangkok-Colombo flt following cancellation

SriLankan Airlines says it “acted swiftly” to arrange a new flight – among other measures - after the Bangkok-Colombo UL883 flight was*cancelled on Tuesday night owing to an aircraft engine cowling (outer case) being damaged on the ground at Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport.
                      The incident took place when a baggage cart operated by the airport’s ground handlers veered into the Airbus A330-300 aircraft and damaged an engine cowling (outer case) on Tuesday night, the airline release said.

“SriLankan Airlines made immediate arrangements for 32 passengers with onward connections in Colombo to travel on flights of other airlines. The remaining 251 passengers were provided overnight hotel accommodation in Bangkok by SriLankan Airlines. All 283 passengers were served a meal on board while arrangements were made. Another aircraft was dispatched from Colombo to Bangkok within a few hours, to operate a special flight to bring the remaining passengers to Colombo,” it said. - http://www.sundaytimes.lk/

To my knowledge the aircraft is 4R-ALL

They Scratched the brand new aircraft
                      Rahal, Is it 4R-ALL the A333 which was grounded in BKK due to a damage of the engine cowling? How did this happened? I would say some vehicle at BKK would've hit the cowling of a UL's A333. May be I'm wrong . Please advise.

Haleef - Is it true bathroom glass was found broken on one of UL's A333? please tell me more.

Comment

Rahal, Is it 4R-ALL the A333 which was grounded in BKK due to a damage of the engine cowling? How did this happened? I would say some vehicle at BKK would've hit the cowling of a UL's A333. May be I'm wrong . Please advise.

Haleef - Is it true bathroom glass was found broken on one of UL's A333? please tell me more.
                        Hi.. I think yes and it must be replaced by now, not yet sure.. 4R-ALL was the 333 which was grounded. The right engine cowling had damaged due to a baggage trolley.
                        Haleef Ismail
                        www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
                          Hi.. I think yes and it must be replaced by now, not yet sure.. 4R-ALL was the 333 which was grounded. The right engine cowling had damaged due to a baggage trolley.
                          4R-ALL flew back from BKK to CMB yesterday as UL1423 after it's spent 4 days in Thai Land. Any idea when it will be start flying again?

Comment

4R-ALL flew back from BKK to CMB yesterday as UL1423 after it's spent 4 days in Thai Land. Any idea when it will be start flying again?
                            4R-ALL is performing UL553/UL554 Frankfurt - Colombo flight today.

Comment

• Source : aviationvoice
                              Haleef, It looks like there was a ceremony at the CMB hangar for the arrival of 4R-ALQ. Do you know when it does starting the revenue flights? Which is her 1st destination from Cmb? Do you what registration UL's 3 x A350-941s going to receive? Perhaps 4R-AXA :•)

Digitalairliners, UL will be receiving it's last new A330-343E (4R-ALR/1689) on the 31-Dec-15. Did you findout if Beluga has delivered the airframe-parts of UL's 1st A350-941 (MSN52) to TLS from Bremen or Hamburg ?

Comment

• Take a look at this unusual taxi path taken by this QR A346 prior to takeoff. Is this due to space constraints at BIA for an aircraft this size or due to any repair works on the main taxiway

Comment

Working...
                                X