Sri Lanka Aviation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 447 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,620 of 8932
    Quote Originally Posted by xfw-spotter View Post
    a321neo srilankan
    4r-anc, msn7663? Why no engines?

SriLankan & Japan Airlines expand codeshare, add new routes

SriLankan Airlines said it is strengthening its presence in the Japanese travel market through the expansion of its codeshare agreement with oneworld alliance partner Japan Airlines (JAL), introducing six new routes.

“The enhanced codeshare agreement means that passengers will be able to expand the convenience of a single ticket itinerary, interlined luggage and the ability to earn frequent flyer miles on either airline,” a statement from the national carrier said.

The six new routes, subject to requisite regulatory approvals, are Narita (Tokyo)-Bangkok, Narita (Tokyo)-Singapore, Narita (Tokyo)-Kuala Lumpur, Haneda (Tokyo)-Bangkok, Haneda (Tokyo)-Singapore, and Narita (Tokyo)-New Delhi.

They are in addition to the existing four routes of Kansai (Osaka)-Bangkok, Nagoya-Bangkok, Nagoya-Narita (Tokyo) and Itami (Osaka)-Narita (Tokyo), and will create new choice travel options to South Asia for travellers in more cities across Japan, the statement said. “These flights will be operated on JAL aircraft, with both JAL and SriLankan flight numbers.”

Passengers can connect to Colombo and on to any destination in SriLankan’s global route network on SriLankan flights from Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, New Delhi and Tokyo. This includes the Maldives, a highly popular vacation destination among Japanese tourists.

JAL will place its code on SriLankan flights to Colombo from Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and New Delhi, in addition to its current codeshares on SriLankan flights on the Narita (Tokyo)-Colombo Bangkok-Colombo and Colombo-Male routes.

“SriLankan has, in recent months, greatly strengthened its network throughout Asia and the Middle East in order to better serve the rapidly expanding travel markets of these regions,” the statement said.

“It has also expanded its codeshare agreements, most notably with partner airlines in the prestigious oneworld network. The enhanced codeshare agreement is expected to have a positive effect on tourism and trade between Japan and Sri Lanka.”

http://www.economynext.com/SriLankan...-3-7762-6.html

Quote Originally Posted by harshaprageeth17 View Post
    Could you please explain? I can't understand.
    Its a list of aircraft being operated by SriLankan Airlines.

Quote Originally Posted by RAHALROXZ View Post
    Hi...
    ALJ is undergoing a general C check in Jakarta... Yes MRF, ABK and MRC are still consuming the space in CMB ... ALB is also undergoing a C check in CMB

Happy Easter
    Hi Rahal,

4R-ABK has been ferried to CGK a couple of days ago. Any reason why?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post
    Hi Rahal,

4R-ABK has been ferried to CGK a couple of days ago. Any reason why?

Thanks,
    Hi..sent there for painting ...

Why can't we do it in lk? I've seen we do painting in lk too.

What is happening to ABK? Which airline is it going to? Painting into which airline color scheme?

Quote Originally Posted by umedhah View Post
    Why can't we do it in lk? I've seen we do painting in lk too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haleef View Post
    What is happening to ABK? Which airline is it going to? Painting into which airline color scheme?
    I dont know the exact reason but could be a special requirement or even the inability to vacant the hangar fully ... Its going to Indigo after this .... Theit livery will be painted

SriLankan Airlines outlines A321neo S17 service

SriLankan Airlines in the 3rd quarter plans to induct Airbus A321neo aircraft to its fleet, with configuration of J12Y176. Planned A321neo schedule for summer 2017 season, until 28OCT17, as follow.

Colombo – Abu Dhabi eff 15JUL17 1 daily
    Colombo – Chennai eff 18JUL17 UL129/130 1 weekly
    Colombo – Delhi eff 15JUL17 UL195/196 1 daily
    Colombo – Hyderabad eff 12JUL17 UL177/178 4 weekly
    Colombo – Kochi eff 15JUL17 UL167/168 1 daily
    Colombo – Singapore eff 16JUL17 UL306/307 1 daily
    Colombo – Visakhapatnam eff 13JUL17 UL159/160 1 weekly

http://www.routesonline.com/news/38/...o-s17-service/

Malindo Air - Colombo service increase from late-April 2017

Kuala Lumpur – Colombo eff 19APR17 Increase from 9 to 11 weekly

http://www.routesonline.com/news/38/...te-april-2017/

Quote Originally Posted by Serendib View Post
    4r-anc, msn7663? Why no engines?
    p&w engines problem it as with the A320neos.

Quote Originally Posted by XFW-Spotter View Post
    p&w engines problem it as with the A320neos.
    I thought UL ordered CFM LEAP.

Is it true UL going to get another A330 ? Any details?

Is it true UL going to get another A330 ? Any details?
    As per @airpotwebcams UL getting another A332 from Hi Fly. Will be 4R-ALS

https://twitter.com/aviationsource/s...40849008795649

As per @airpotwebcams UL getting another A332 from Hi Fly. Will be 4R-ALS

https://twitter.com/aviationsource/s...40849008795649
    Thanks umedha. As far I know, HiFly does only Wet leasing and Charter. Are you sure CS-TFZ for UL ? UL doesn't wetlease or charter widebody aircraft unless they have serious aircraft shortage. Last time UL wetleased an A300 and B767 few years ago. UL already looking at offloading 3 x A333s but there is a rumour UL may get another A330 from ILFC as they agreed during A350 cancellation.

Thanks umedha. As far I know, HiFly does only Wet leasing and Charter. Are you sure CS-TFZ for UL ? UL doesn't wetlease or charter widebody aircraft unless they have serious aircraft shortage. Last time UL wetleased an A300 and B767 few years ago. UL already looking at offloading 3 x A333s but there is a rumour UL may get another A330 from ILFC as they agreed during A350 cancellation.
    Not sure to be honest Banu. Airportwebcam twitter has posted it. It says possible UL

Not sure to be honest Banu. Airportwebcam twitter has posted it. It says possible UL
    Can anyone confirm if any A330 going to be painted in SriLankan livery at Cambridge Airport anytime soon. I am thinking to visit Cambridge to take photos. Thank you.

Can anyone confirm if any A330 going to be painted in SriLankan livery at Cambridge Airport anytime soon. I am thinking to visit Cambridge to take photos. Thank you.
    Cheers Banu I will keep you posted

Cheers Banu I will keep you posted
    There will be another 330 joining UL fleet. 4R-ALS. Unable to fully disclose the details.

Last edited by Air>Ceylon; 18-04-2017 at 02:45 PM. Reason: add a comment