Sri Lanka Aviation


+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 447 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,600 of 8931
  1. #8581
    It's almost been a week since the delivery of 4R-ANB. Does anyone know why it's taking so long to be deployed on revenue services.

  2. #8582
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach3 View Post
    It's almost been a week since the delivery of 4R-ANB. Does anyone know why it's taking so long to be deployed on revenue services.
    Flying today as UL173 to bangalore- https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/4r-anb

    Quote Originally Posted by 4R-ALA View Post
    4R-ALA is not yet active on revenue flights since it was taken for a C check as mentioned here before.
    4R-ALC last flight as per flighradar24 was on 29th march
    4R-ALJ is also inactive for over 2 weeks now

    Any update...
    4R-ALA is flying from 4-APR.

  3. #8583

    New Airline in Sri Lanka

    I saw this today news paper. New airline going to start international flights in 2018.
    Attached Images

  4. #8584
    Quote Originally Posted by LankaXWB View Post
    I saw this today news paper. New airline going to start international flights in 2018.
    Good Move ! I want the private Sri Lanka airline to expand the international flights out of Colombo. Really tired of watching the extremely poor management on the National carriers by all Sri Lanka Governement.

    It looks like Sakurai Airlines is based in Ratmalana. May be they are thinking to fly regional destinations from Ratmalana. Have they received the AOC to operate international services ?

  5. #8585
    Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post
    Good Move ! I want the private Sri Lanka airline to expand the international flights out of Colombo. Really tired of watching the extremely poor management on the National carriers by all Sri Lanka Governement.

    It looks like Sakurai Airlines is based in Ratmalana. May be they are thinking to fly regional destinations from Ratmalana. Have they received the AOC to operate international services ?
    Looks like just another flying school.
    Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find this business

  6. #8586
    Quote Originally Posted by ejanson65 View Post
    Looks like just another flying school.
    They are offering charter flights for domestic travel too, apparently they are setting up a helicopter training division as well.

  7. #8587
    SriLankan Airlines Aircraft Fleet > http://www.airsrilanka.org/entry.php?b=23

    SriLankan's A321neo are going to be configured with 12J 176Y

  8. #8588
    Junior Member harshaprageeth17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Katunayaka
    Posts
    7
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post
    SriLankan Airlines Aircraft Fleet > http://www.airsrilanka.org/entry.php?b=23

    SriLankan's A321neo are going to be configured with 12J 176Y
    Could you please explain? I can't understand.

  9. #8589
    Quote Originally Posted by AF777 View Post
    Sri Lankan Airlines A321neo

    Coming up
    1. s.n. 7663 - D-AVYO
    2. s.n. 7697 - D-AZAB

    Production site:XFW
    A321 7697 Primer fuselage (wings w/ red winglets attached, no tail)

  10. #8590
    Senior Member Haleef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ratmalana, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    272
    SriLankan 4R-ALJ is at Hangar 3 at Jakarata doing checks. Any idea why a UL aircraft is there? I saw a picture of it. What seems to have happened to ALJ? Why couldn't they do maintenance checks at Colombo?

  11. #8591
    Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post
    SriLankan Airlines Aircraft Fleet > http://www.airsrilanka.org/entry.php?b=23
    It looks like UL is transitioning from IAE engines to CFM. Not a bad idea given the fiasco with P&W and their PW1000G.

    I assume UL will slowly phase out all aircraft operated with V25XX engines?

  12. #8592
    Quote Originally Posted by Haleef View Post
    SriLankan 4R-ALJ is at Hangar 3 at Jakarata doing checks. Any idea why a UL aircraft is there? I saw a picture of it. What seems to have happened to ALJ? Why couldn't they do maintenance checks at Colombo?
    Lack of space for heavy maintenance in CMB ...

  13. #8593
    Quote Originally Posted by RAHALROXZ View Post
    Lack of space for heavy maintenance in CMB ...
    Hi Rahal,

    Is 4R-ALJ undergoing lease return check or regular check? Is still 4R-MRC, 4R-MRF and 4R-ABK are taking most of the space at the hangar. Why does 4R-ALB not flying since 6-Feb? Did you spot her in the hangar?

    Hi Haleef,

    Any chance you can upload the latest picture of 4R-ALJ?

    Happy Easter everyone!

  14. #8594
    Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post
    Hi Rahal,

    Is 4R-ALJ undergoing lease return check or regular check? Is still 4R-MRC, 4R-MRF and 4R-ABK are taking most of the space at the hangar. Why does 4R-ALB not flying since 6-Feb? Did you spot her in the hangar?

    Hi Haleef,

    Any chance you can upload the latest picture of 4R-ALJ?

    Happy Easter everyone!
    Hi...
    ALJ is undergoing a general C check in Jakarta... Yes MRF, ABK and MRC are still consuming the space in CMB ... ALB is also undergoing a C check in CMB

    Happy Easter

  15. #8595
    Senior Member Haleef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ratmalana, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post
    Hi Rahal,

    Is 4R-ALJ undergoing lease return check or regular check? Is still 4R-MRC, 4R-MRF and 4R-ABK are taking most of the space at the hangar. Why does 4R-ALB not flying since 6-Feb? Did you spot her in the hangar?

    Hi Haleef,

    Any chance you can upload the latest picture of 4R-ALJ?

    Happy Easter everyone!
    I will try to upload it soon.

  16. #8596

    Managed to capture 4R-ABK while on the bus heading to Arrival.

    On another note, flew on 4R-ALB en-route to Jarkata (UL364), the older business class layout still works but not EY, feel theres room for improvement. I have not flown on the new A333, would love to know how it compares with the A332 EY.

  17. #8597
    Senior Member Haleef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ratmalana, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehan View Post

    Managed to capture 4R-ABK while on the bus heading to Arrival.

    On another note, flew on 4R-ALB en-route to Jarkata (UL364), the older business class layout still works but not EY, feel theres room for improvement. I have not flown on the new A333, would love to know how it compares with the A332 EY.
    What's happening to 4R-ABK?

  18. #8598
    Senior Member Haleef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ratmalana, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    272
    SriLankan A330-200, 4R-ALC faced a hydraulic failure at Dammam airport (DMM) today while it was to come to Colombo as UL264. Aircraft is still at Dammam (AOG).
    Last edited by Haleef; 15-04-2017 at 04:57 AM.

  19. #8599
    A321neo SriLankan
    Attached Images

  20. #8600
    Senior Member Haleef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ratmalana, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by XFW-Spotter View Post
    A321neo SriLankan
    Superb! Thanks for sharing��

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts