This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aviational View Post
    Below are the destinations terminated by UL.

Amsterdam
    Beirut
    Berlin
    Brussels
    Coimbatore
    Copenhagen
    Fukuoka
    Goa
    Hyderabad
    Kozhikode
    Melbourne
    Milan
    Munich
    Stockholm
    Sydney
    Vienna
    Zurich

What routes do you think should resume(Passenger and Cargo)?
    I would vote for AMS and ZRH with some better connectivity to North America (mid day arrival/dep)

Comment

• Qatar Airways 1st scheduled A340-600 flight to CMB landed today

Comment

• Is UL planning to get 2 more a321s to replace 4r-abl/k?

I know they have ordered 4 brand new a321 neos, but till then i feel they should get rid of 4r-abk/l with 2 more a321s, juts like how they added 4r-abq/r

Comment

• Originally posted by 4R-ALA View Post
          Is UL planning to get 2 more a321s to replace 4r-abl/k?

I know they have ordered 4 brand new a321 neos, but till then i feel they should get rid of 4r-abk/l with 2 more a321s, juts like how they added 4r-abq/r
          is this confirmed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Srilankan1 View Post
            is this confirmed?
            well the link for this article was shared quite some time back on this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonylk View Post
              Qatar Airways 1st scheduled A340-600 flight to CMB landed today
              is it profitable operating fuel guzzler to CMB? seriously going to miss the QR B777-300er. any pic?

Comment

Qatar Airways 1st scheduled A340-600 flight to CMB landed today
                The 777 will also operate once till the 24th of October if I'm correct. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally posted by Serendib View Post
                is it profitable operating fuel guzzler to CMB? seriously going to miss the QR B777-300er. any pic?

Comment

• is UL planning to fly our last A343 4R-ADF currently in service to LHR today as UL 503/4, becz flightradar24 shows at present, UL503/4 scheduled with 4R-ADF

Comment

• NO. 4R-ALM is operating. You have to wait until the flight comes up on the radar to actually confirm the type of aircraft.

Comment

NO. 4R-ALM is operating. You have to wait until the flight comes up on the radar to actually confirm the type of aircraft.

Yep yep.

Comment

• I can see 4r-abk a320 in active for past 3 days. any news?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4R-ALA View Post
                          I can see 4r-abk a320 in active for past 3 days. any news?
                          Yeah it was published in Airfinancejournal UL had signed a leased agreement for four A321neos with Aercap & ALC. As far as i know upcoming narrowbody aircraft delivery for UL/MJ is : two A320neos from lessor ALC to MJ in 2017 and two A321neos from Aercap to UL in 2020. Not 100% sure yet about other two A321neos from ALC for UL. I heard 4R-ABK is now in the hangar for C-Check.
                          Hi Rahalroxz, Do you know when UL's A320 (4R-ABK and 4R-ABL) are going to be returned back to the lessor?

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                            Yeah it was published in Airfinancejournal UL had signed a leased agreement for four A321neos with Aercap & ALC. As far as i know upcoming narrowbody aircraft delivery for UL/MJ is : two A320neos from lessor ALC to MJ in 2017 and two A321neos from Aercap to UL in 2020. Not 100% sure yet about other two A321neos from ALC for UL. I heard 4R-ABK is now in the hangar for C-Check.
                            Hi Rahalroxz, Do you know when UL's A320 (4R-ABK and 4R-ABL) are going to be returned back to the lessor?
                            Hi... Yes ABL will be the first one to leave and although im not qt sure about time frames, it will be around mid next year.
                            As far as we know currently the line up is ADF - ALG - ABL

Comment

• Originally posted by RAHALROXZ View Post
                              Hi... Yes ABL will be the first one to leave and although im not qt sure about time frames, it will be around mid next year.
                              As far as we know currently the line up is ADF - ALG - ABL
                              Thanks Rahal, does this mean ADE has been withdrawn? If so wouldn't there be a shortage of approximately one aircraft?

Comment

• Originally posted by lordvader View Post
                                Thanks Rahal, does this mean ADE has been withdrawn? If so wouldn't there be a shortage of approximately one aircraft?
                                Hi lordvader...

Yes of course ADE is currently withdrawn from the service .... Actually it was in the first week of August.
                                ALO came after a week so the absence of ADE is not much of a problem. Besides schedules are designed in such a way that even if an aircraft is grounded they can arrange a replacement. Sometimes there are 2 parallel C checks in the hangar and they still
                                Manage to continue the service as usual.

Comment

Working...
                                X