X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VT-PPL (Airbus A321) operated the newly timed MAA-CMB flight today
    DEP @ 0600, ARR @ 0720

She'll now operate the inaugural AI276 flight from Colombo to New Delhi.

I wish AI all the best on their new flight, and hopefully they last longer than Jet Airways on this route!

Comment

• Originally posted by jbalonso777 View Post
      She'll now operate the inaugural AI276 flight from Colombo to New Delhi.

And away she goes!

Comment

• Okay I really am sorry for the spamming now but it seems A6-EEU DXB-PER Emirates A380 has just touched down in Colombo!

Comment

Okay I really am sorry for the spamming now but it seems A6-EEU DXB-PER Emirates A380 has just touched down in Colombo!
          Thanks jbalonso777. She took off 1050 local time.. Landed due to a medical emergency.
          ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

• Originally posted by umedhah View Post
            Thanks jbalonso777. She took off 1050 local time.. Landed due to a medical emergency.
            Ah, thanks for clarifying!
            I believe this is the second time an A380 has landed in Colombo - first also being an Emirates bird?

Comment

Ah, thanks for clarifying!
              I believe this is the second time an A380 has landed in Colombo - first also being an Emirates bird?
              I think that was the 3 rd EK 380 landing in Colombo.

Comment

• Does anyone know where 4R-ALJ is?? is it sent for renovations cz although it has AVOD in economy, the seat type isn't the new light weight type

Comment

• Originally posted by Srilankan1 View Post
                  I think that was the 3 rd EK 380 landing in Colombo.
                  any pics?

Comment

• Originally posted by Serendib View Post
                    any pics?
                    Yes

Here's a pic of it taking off, taken by my friend in SLAF.

Haleef Ismail
                    www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
                      Yes

Wow Nice pic Haleef

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
                        Yes

great stuff Haleef. thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serendib View Post
                          any pics?
                          Copied from Ada.lk

Last edited by vishwa; 15-06-2015, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Looks like the inaugural CMB-CCU flight will be done by the A319... So much for the A321! :/

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                                Sri Lanka's Mihin Lanka Airlines to launch direct flights to Kolkota Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU) starting from 17th June 2015. Kolkota Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is the biggest airport of West Bengal and it's stands as a fifth busiest airport in India by passenger traffic. Mihin Lanka will be operating Colombo-Kolkota every Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays and with a flying hours from 2:55hrs to 3:00hrs.

With the introduction of fourth narrowbody Airbus aircraft in the fleet, Mihin Lanka is boosting the capacity to existing destinations in Madurai (up to daily), Dhaka (up to daily) and Lahore (up to fourth weekly) from April/June 2015. Mihin Lanka currently serving Ten destinations including Jakarta, Gaya, Varanasi, Medan, Sharjah, Seychelles, Madurai, Dhaka, Lahore and Bahrain by utilising one A320, couple of A321s, recently added one A319 and planning to lease couple of A320NEOs in the 2016/2017. Mihin Lanka is studying possibilities to add Kathmandu, Chittagong and Hochi minh city to it's network in the near future.

Colombo - Kolkota Flight Schedule

CMB-CCU - MJ331 - 07:05 - 10:00 - 1 5
                                CMB-CCU - MJ331 - 11:20 - 14:15 - 3
                                CCU-CMB - MJ332 - 11:00 - 14:00 - 1 5
                                CCU-CMB - MJ332 - 15:00 - 18:00 - 3

Do you think CMB-CCU route will become successful for Mihin Lanka? and any update of merging Mihin with SriLankan?
                                Originally posted by jbalonso777 View Post
                                Looks like the inaugural CMB-CCU flight will be done by the A319... So much for the A321! :/
                                It seems to be Mihin didn't sell much tickets on Kolkota flight. I am curious to know the number of passengers were on board? Issue is Mihin's Kolkota flight is targeting Gulf passengers not the far east.

Comment

Working...
                                X