Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

4R-ALM operated its first revenue flight, UL217/218 to DOH

Comment

• Originally posted by umedhah View Post
      omg. This is a Waste
      Must be bringing down the election crowd...if CTB doing road transport why not the UL

Comment

• Track real-time flight status, departures and arrivals, airport delays, and airport information using FlightStats Global Flight Tracker.

Two FZ flights operated on DXB-CMB-HRI-DXB route today, FZ551 and FZ8557

Comment

• Originally posted by Speedbird View Post
          Must be bringing down the election crowd...if CTB doing road transport why not the UL
          UL157/8 have been operating schedule flight three weekly x CMB-HRI-CMB route for past six months.

Comment

• A343 - 4R-ADC is not flying again since 24/12/2014 according to FR24. Last flight UL121/2 CMB-MAA-CMB. I am wondering if it's already been stored or undergoing inspection before go back to the lessor.

Originally posted by banuthev View Post
            Thanks it's good to hear 4R-ADC back in service. But UL normally use ADE/ADF for UL505/6. Its good to see ADC operating this time. Im wondering why 4R-ADC was out of service for last few weeks. But i heard it had a electrical problem in the cabin when it was operating as UL230 KWI-CMB on 29 Nov 2014 - http://avherald.com/h?article=47e34faa

4R-ADC operated as UL505 today. Sorry for poor picture quality because i had to take the picture from far distance today at 09:57 am in LHR. UL 505 is one hour delay landing at LHR, Not sure why.

4r-adc

4r-adc-1
            Originally posted by 4R-ALA View Post
            well as pf today 4R-ADC is flying cmb lhr cmb as ul 505/6.
            i have no idea when ul is planning to phase out the a343s

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
              UL157/8 have been operating schedule flight three weekly x CMB-HRI-CMB route for past six months.
              4R-ALM operating on CMB-DOH

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

• why is FZ operating two daily flights to HRI for the last 1 week?

Comment

• Originally posted by dilushasg-bdavi View Post
                  why is FZ operating two daily flights to HRI for the last 1 week?

http://www.flightstats.com/go/Flight...ortQueryType=1
                  According to FlyDubai website, FZ8557 operating daily flights on DXB-CMB-HRI-DXB until 31-Dec-14. Does any body know the reason why FZ is operating extra flights to HRI? Does this mean FZ doing well in HRI?

Comment

• 2nd A330-300 ( 4R-ALM ) on the way to Paris

2nd A330-300 ( 4R-ALM ) on the way to Paris

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                      According to FlyDubai website, FZ8557 operating daily flights on DXB-CMB-HRI-DXB until 31-Dec-14. Does any body know the reason why FZ is operating extra flights to HRI? Does this mean FZ doing well in HRI?
                      Unlike a certain other carrier FZ is run like a business. They would not be flying this route if it wasn't profitable for them.

The real question is what concessions have they been given?

Examples:-

Landing/Handling fees - lower or none.
                      Fuel price - lower.
                      Seat guarantees - they get paid for xxx seats/flight whether they are sold or not.

Before people get upset - these are possibilities only. I'm not saying any of the above is happening.

This needs to be investigated to see if public funds are being wasted (again).
                      Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find this business

Comment

• Originally posted by ejanson65 View Post
                        Unlike a certain other carrier FZ is run like a business. They would not be flying this route if it wasn't profitable for them.

Fuel price - lower.
                        Seat guarantees - they get paid for xxx seats/flight whether they are sold or not.

Before people get upset - these are possibilities only. I'm not saying any of the above is happening.

Wow,,,, i have no words

Is this how businesses are run wherever you are living in right now??
                        Last edited by dilushasg-bdavi; 01-01-2015, 11:31 AM.

Comment

unlike a certain other carrier fz is run like a business. They would not be flying this route if it wasn't profitable for them.

landing/handling fees - lower or none.
                          Fuel price - lower.

oh wow - standing ovation

Comment

Fuel price - lower.

Extra slots in Colombo (This is the primary reason)
                            almost zero landing/handling fee

Comment

Wow,,,, i have no words

yes...In the rest of the world...here is the WORD...it is called "VIABILITY (Business)"

Comment

Wow,,,, i have no words

There's no shortage of corruption in my country.

The difference is that where I live there are laws, press freedom (country where I live is in joint first place in the global rankings) and a working legal system - there is accountability. Companies are fined and people go to prison.
                                Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find this business

Comment

Working...
                                X