X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
    *Good News *

The 2nd brand new A330 - 300 will depart Toulouse in France as UL 1206 on the 19th Dec 2014 on its delivery voyage to land at BIA.
    SriLankan's second A330-343 is on the way to her new home CMB VCBI.

4r-alm

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
      The new aircraft named "The City of Sihagiri" will be utilized on the major Far Eastern markets of Canton, Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong.

Comment

• Direct air links between Nepal and Sri Lanka are set to resume after a break of two and a half decades with Colombo-based carrier Mihin Lanka planning to begin services by February, Tourism Ministry officials said. The low-cost airline, which is owned by the Sri Lankan government, has officially applied for operating authorization to conduct daily flights between Kathmandu and Colombo. - http://www.ekantipur.com/

Comment

srilankan's second a330-343 is on the way to her new home cmb vcbi.
          eta cmb .2249 hrs

Comment

• Originally posted by skybuck729 View Post
            eta cmb .2249 hrs
            Wanna see New pics

Comment

With her arrival ADB/ADC will phase out. ADA will not be leaving

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakith View Post
                Why they are not phasing out 4R-ADA? I wish if they paint 4R-ADA in Air Lanka colours and store it at the Aviation Enthusiast Gallery at CMB VCBI.

Comment

Why they are not phasing out 4R-ADA? I wish if they paint 4R-ADA in Air Lanka colours and store it at the Aviation Enthusiast Gallery at CMB VCBI.
                  ADA will be leaving within couple of months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakith View Post
                    OMG !! 4R-ADC is already out of service? - Sad news - check this link guys.. http://www.flightradar24.com/data/airplanes/4r-adc/

Comment

• Second brandnew Airbus A330-343E is about to touch down in Colombo. Looking forward to see her pictures!!

4r-alm1

Comment

Second brandnew Airbus A330-343E is about to touch down in Colombo. Looking forward to see her pictures!!
                        Yes! I heard it! It was so silent than 340s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serendib View Post
                          OMG !! 4R-ADC is already out of service? - Sad news - check this link guys.. http://www.flightradar24.com/data/airplanes/4r-adc/
                          Last flight was on the 6th Dec Shanghai Pudong Int'l (ZSPD / PVG )
                          ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

second brandnew airbus a330-343e is about to touch down in colombo. Looking forward to see her pictures!!
                            we are waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by umedhah View Post
                              Last flight was on the 6th Dec Shanghai Pudong Int'l (ZSPD / PVG )
                              Were there any ceremonies for the last revenue flight of 4R-ADC? I think they are phasing out 4R-ADC first because it did more flying hours than 4R-ADA which was in the maintananance for approx 6/7 months after tail strike. Correct me if i am wrong?

What's going to happen to 4R-ADC? Is it going to go to other airline or for scrap?

Comment

Were there any ceremonies for the last revenue flight of 4R-ADC? I think they are phasing out 4R-ADC first because it did more flying hours than 4R-ADA which was in the maintananance for approx 6/7 months after tail strike. Correct me if i am wrong?

What's going to happen to 4R-ADC? Is it going to go to other airline or for scrap?
                                Yes ADA was out of service for some time... I think ADC will be scrapped
                                ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

Working...
                                X