X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4R-ALL taking-off from Heathrow on the 9th of November 2014

Credits: Airteam Images

[IMG] http://www.airteamimages.com/airbus-...an_210371.html [/IMG]
    Last edited by Haleef; 11-11-2014, 10:02 AM.
    Haleef Ismail
    www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Originally posted by SKYBUCK729 View Post
      Its fare too early to venture into the African continent.
      more like late

Comment

• Inaugural flight UL505 London Heathrow Airport witch a A330-300

Comment

• Routes Network of SriLankan, including code share. http://www.srilankan.com/download/World-Map.pdfCommercial Photography

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 330_340 View Post
              Hi from Chateauroux again,

I have news pics for your ... A330-343 with registration "4R-ALM ( F-WWKF )".
              Châteauroux (LFLX or CHR) is a pleasant place for airplanes, specialy for Airbus.
              They come to get livrery ... some weeks before delivrery !!
              "4R-ALM" will live LFLX in a fornight, back to TLS
              Many many thanks bro.

Comment

• Sri Lankan Airlines delays break-even goal by a year to 2017-2018

Comment

• According to AFM Aero (30/10/14), First Star Aviation, purchased the two mid-life A320-200s on long-term leases to SriLankan Airlines and Spanish-based Vueling Airlines.
                  Originally posted by banuthev
                  Hi Skyliner, When this A320 going to be delivered to SriLankan? Do you know the MSN of the aircraft?
                  First Star Aviation purchased UL's 4R-ABL (MSN 2345) from CIT and leased back to SriLankan Airlines for longer period.

First Star Aviation, which is backed by Fifth Street Finance Corp., has acquired two A320-200 aircraft. No financial terms were disclosed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serendib View Post
                    Sri Lankan Airlines delays break-even goal by a year to 2017-2018

http://af.reuters.com/article/commod...0T074020141111
                    That is ridiculous.... why they cant make such a cash cow a atleast breakeven

Comment

• Originally posted by flylanka View Post
                      Expand to Africa , and fly empty planes on those route. Sure way of making massive losses. Forget Africa , lets try an go to MEL

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                        Here are few more pictures of 4R-ALL when she was departing from London Heathrow!
                        She is such a beauty, and looks great with all the amazing colors of London Heathrow

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                          Good news!! But do we have sufficient aircrafts for expansion ? Do you think SriLankan can make China-Africa route successful?
                          I definitely think JNB would be a good route for UL. Does anyone have any information/photographs of Air Lanka's previous operations to JNB, CPT or Durban? I guess with Addis, UL could compete with Ethiopian, as they are building a substantially large network in East Asia, particularly China. Not so sure about Nairobi... perhaps could compete with Kenyan with destinations such as HKG, BKK and more destinations in India than just BOM. I think UL should start with South Africa, see how it goes, and then expand to more places if it seems to be working. I do think, however, that starting routes to Australia would be a much better idea, considering the large number of Sri Lankans residing there, along with the increase in Australian tourists to SL. A MEL/SYD same plane service, like Air India is doing from Delhi, would be a good idea I think. It would be a great new destination for the A333.
                          Last edited by sfernando34; 11-11-2014, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by flylanka View Post
                            Oil prices are so low these days...I am not sure what the new excuses are going to be

Comment

• Originally posted by tharindaitsme View Post
                              Routes Network of SriLankan, including code share. http://www.srilankan.com/download/World-Map.pdf
                              I wonder who is proof reading in UL...RJ flight to CMB has ceased...so not sure why that flight route is still listed

Comment

• Replacement of SriLankan fleet

Hi guys, just want to clarify some points. The CEO of SriLankan, stated that the new A330-300 will be replacing the A340's & the A350's will be replacing the existing A330-200's. But shouldnt it be the other way around. Shouldn't the A350's be used for the longer distant flights ?

Comment

Working...
                                X