Comment

• Comment

• Interior on new A330-300

a5.jpg

a4.jpg

a3.jpg

a2.jpg

a1.jpg
        Last edited by slaviator; 01-11-2014, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Hi
          Planning to take SriLankan from KUL to CMB on 23 Nov (319) and back on 18 Dec (318) on economy. Do you guys know which A320s operate these flights? Would they have any seat back entertainment?
          Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by amaris View Post
            Hi
            Planning to take SriLankan from KUL to CMB on 23 Nov (319) and back on 18 Dec (318) on economy. Do you guys know which A320s operate these flights? Would they have any seat back entertainment?
            Thanks
            Both flights will be operated by newer A320s 4R-ABM/N/O/P. These aircraft do have seatback IFE.

Comment

• 4R-ALD is now back in the air after being in maintenance since 28th October.

Comment

• Originally posted by abhijith16 View Post
                4R-ALD is now back in the air after being in maintenance since 28th October.
                Not only maintanance I heard this bird has now been reconfigured with new seat configs 18/251. So all their A330s have the new interiors except on ALG. With an addition of brand new A333s do you think UL will become a 4 or 5 star airline anytime soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by abhijith16 View Post
                  Both flights will be operated by newer A320s 4R-ABM/N/O/P. These aircraft do have seatback IFE.
                  Thanks Abhijith

Comment

• Srilankan Takes Delivery Of Airbus A330-300

Comment

• SriLankan Airlines, the national carrier of Sri Lanka, has taken delivery of its first A330-300 becoming a new operator for the type. Airline continues to gr...

Comment

• apparently 4r-all is the only a333 with the blue interior since its made according to the special requirements of the HE President.
                        All other A333 of UL will feature the terracotta product according to sources.

I thought the product had completely changed. Thank Goodness it isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                          Not only maintanance I heard this bird has now been reconfigured with new seat configs 18/251. So all their A330s have the new interiors except on ALG. With an addition of brand new A333s do you think UL will become a 4 or 5 star airline anytime soon?
                          Banuthev - UL certainly seem to be heading the right way for now: a decent hard product, member of a major alliance, etc. Now, its all down to the soft product, such as food, crew (crew I've seen to be largely on the positive side, but I've read some not-so-nice things, too ), routes offered, etc. With these fixed, UL are well on their way to be a 4 or 5 star airline

Huge congratulations to UL on their induction of the A330-300. I haven't seen anything more exciting than this, I can only imagine would the atmosphere will be like when the A350s come in soon! Its a long shot, but I hope to try this new bird on some route

Regards
                          Jish

Comment

• Could somebody care to translate this please? The only things I understood were 'SriLankan Airlines' and 'A330-300' and 'WiFi'.....

Regards
                            Jish

Comment

• Originally posted by sfernando34 View Post
                              What have you guys heard about the new Saudi branch of Qatar Airways called "Al Maha Airways"? They have announced their livery, and seem to plan to have a fleet of A320s. What do you all know about this airline, its plans for developments? And do you think we will see this airline at CMB in the near future?
                              I think it's starting domestic ops in Saudi by the end of Nov this year. Hope to see them flying Colombo & Mattala soon.

Comment

• There are possibilities that MH may cancel some of their (or remaining European routes except LHR) which UL may benefit as MH will use CMB and the partnership with UL through Oneworld to serve Europe via UL's metal.

Comment

Working...
                                X