This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
    True, It appears to be SriLankan will have 16/153 for A321s and four new A320s going to be reconfigured as 16/120 to allow more leg room in business class. More leg room is essential for these A32Series as they are operating overnight flights to Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Singapore, Mumbai, Muscat, Abu Dhabi and Dubai. These former Qatar A321s going to be leased for four years and they will be replaced by A321 NEOS in the future. 4R-ABR is going to replace 4R-ABJ. Do you know which airline is going to take over 4R-ABJ ?
    Originally posted by Skyliner View Post
    Again Mexican VivaAeroBus (as 4R-ABG)

Chris
    I heard Stansted based Titan Airways to take delivery of SriLankan's 4R-ABJ in November 2014.

Comment

Perhaps 4R-MRE and 4R-ALD are undergoing C-Check. It's better for them to complete the maintanance for one or two aircraft before November/December when they are planning return 4R-ABJ and 4R-ADA from the fleet.
      Thanks

Comment

I heard Stansted based Titan Airways to take delivery of SriLankan's 4R-ABJ in November 2014.
        affirm, latest dispo says Titan Airways, to enter service in February 2015

Comment

• Hi there,

Has UL started giving out its new Crabtree and Evelyn amenity kits on board for Business class? Which sectors do they hand out these kits? any pictures?

Comment

• Originally posted by ULlove View Post
            Hi there,

Has UL started giving out its new Crabtree and Evelyn amenity kits on board for Business class? Which sectors do they hand out these kits? any pictures?
            yes they have. flew j class dxb to cmb and got the crabtree and evelyn amenity kit. must say it's of very high quality and highly impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skyliner View Post
              affirm, latest dispo says Titan Airways, to enter service in February 2015
              Only 5 years lease. What will happen to the UL interrior??
              ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

Is it true British Airways is not allowed to do the LHR-CMB route. Its blocked by SL, to "preserve the national carrier".
                British Airways says the decision to cancel flights to Sri Lanka was not related to political issues in Sri Lanka but purely on non-profitability : http://colombogazette.com/2014/10/12...nd-lanka-move/

Comment

• Originally posted by Serendib View Post
                  British Airways says the decision to cancel flights to Sri Lanka was not related to political issues in Sri Lanka but purely on non-profitability : http://colombogazette.com/2014/10/12...nd-lanka-move/
                  ok let not get mixed up; political issues above ref: to "concerns over Sri Lanka’s human rights record" not LHR - CMB route

Comment

• Originally posted by umedhah View Post
                    Only 5 years lease. What will happen to the UL interrior??
                    For sale, for scrap bu probably refurbishment for a third party

Comment

• Srilankan A320 business class sucks i flew on 4R-ABN cmb to bkk seats are uncomfortable entertainment was out cabin service are ok not as before

Comment

• Comment

• Visit Sri Lanka Love it!!!
                          ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

Comment

• Originally posted by umedhah View Post
                            Visit Sri Lanka Love it!!!
                            Yeah looks nice!! I think UL should paint the same blue scheme on all aircraft in the fleet. Dont you think so?

Comment

Yeah looks nice!! I think UL should paint the same blue scheme on all aircraft in the fleet. Dont you think so?
                              Yes Banu i agree
                              ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

Comment

• Originally posted by Skyliner View Post
                                Normally they swap planes in the paint-shop at Chateauroux, so 23sep14 nack to Toulouse I would think. An A330 needs about eight working days for paint, it is bigger than an A320 and Chateauroux has not the most modern facilities.
                                Do you know if the cabin/seat fittings have been completed for F-WWYX (4R-ALL) ? I can see this bird flew twise this month on 10/10 & 14/10 as a Test/Training Flight.

Comment

Working...
                                X