This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
    Do you know if the cabin/seat fittings have been completed for F-WWYX (4R-ALL) ? I can see this bird flew twise this month on 10/10 & 14/10 as a Test/Training Flight.
    It had yesterday its first and maybe already last acceptance flight. So would think it will arrive within a week, maybe a fortnite

Comment

• Originally posted by Skyliner View Post
      It had yesterday its first and maybe already last acceptance flight. So would think it will arrive within a week, maybe a fortnite
      Wow good news!! do you know the seat config?

Comment

• Originally posted by umedhah View Post
        Visit Sri Lanka Love it!!!
        Didnt i tell you It was Visit SriLanka under the belly of 333

Originally posted by Skyliner View Post
        Planned on 30th

Originally posted by Serendib View Post
        Wow good news!! do you know the seat config?
        28J 269Y

Comment

• Read the Recent Reviews about SriLankan ! Please share with us your experiences on flying on SriLankan Airlines !

Comment

• Originally posted by Azamh View Post
            Srilankan A320 business class sucks i flew on 4R-ABN cmb to bkk seats are uncomfortable entertainment was out cabin service are ok not as before
            It's sad to hear fairly new aircraft (4R-ABN) is now in the bad shape! SriLankan has to maintain the aircraft in the good standard.

I flew on SriLankan in September 2013 from London to Colombo with 4R-ALJ. Really enjoyed the flight since it had a good seats, good IFE and cabin service was excellent. Only flight was two hours late departure from London but it touched down more or less ontime in Colombo. Still love my national carrier, it brings golden old memories when i think about my flight on Air Lanka Lockhead Tristar from Colombo to Chennai in way back 1996.

Comment

• are there any pictures/videos of interiors of 4r-ade and 4r-adf? thanks in advance

Comment

-
                Thanks for sharing

Comment

It's sad to hear fairly new aircraft (4R-ABN) is now in the bad shape! SriLankan has to maintain the aircraft in the good standard.

I flew on SriLankan in September 2013 from London to Colombo with 4R-ALJ. Really enjoyed the flight since it had a good seats, good IFE and cabin service was excellent. Only flight was two hours late departure from London but it touched down more or less ontime in Colombo. Still love my national carrier, it brings golden old memories when i think about my flight on Air Lanka Lockhead Tristar from Colombo to Chennai in way back 1996.
                  I still love to sly Sri lankan we feel Homely but i wanted them to improve !!. Still Cabin Crew's are really caring

Comment

I flew UL on Aug 2014 (CMB- PEK) on 4R-ALG. The cabin cleanliness and crew was excellent, but IFE is same 20 year old tiny screens and food quality also not the same as before. The plane came to gate very late, but it was a quick turnaround and delay was only 15 mins. The flight was full and except 5 of us and 2 more, everybody else was Chinese in economy cabin. Overall, it is still a good reliable airline and as Banu said, I still love UL. Despite many changes and politics, it is still keeping its identity as SL's national carrier.

Comment

• SriLankan Airlines will take delivery of its first brand new Airbus A330-300 aircraft during the last week of October 2014.

Last edited by kennny15; 18-10-2014, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kennny15 View Post
                        SriLankan Airlines will take delivery of its first brand new Airbus A330-300 aircraft during the last week of October 2014.

http://www.colombopage.com/archive_1...13613151CH.php
                        It will be arriving on the 30th or probably the 31st of October and Sri Lankan's Captain Janaka Perera is going to be the captain on the flight (I mean he will be the one going to bring it from Toulouse)
                        Haleef Ismail
                        www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
                          It will be arriving on the 30th or probably the 31st of October and Sri Lankan's Captain Janaka Perera is going to be the captain on the flight (I mean he will be the one going to bring it from Toulouse)
                          The pictures of SriLankan's first A330-343, 4R-ALL during the acceptance flight on 14/10/2014. She flew another test/training flight on 17/10/2014 as well. Loved to see her soon in Colombo Airport :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
                            Any interior pictures? When they gonna train our pilots on A333?

Comment

• Originally posted by Serendib View Post
                              Any interior pictures? When they gonna train our pilots on A333?
                              I dont think they will need a special training as they already used to A332/343s
                              ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

• Originally posted by 4R-ALA View Post
                                so basically on 15th Nov first a333 service is to hkg via bkk and once the aircraft is back in cmb on 15th of Nov itself I assume it will then fly scheduled a333 service to nrt which is also onthe 15 Nov cZ the flight arrives in cmb at 2015hrs and nrt bound departs at 2240 hrs or so.

am I right ??
                                SriLankan Airlines moving forward A330-300 Tokyo Narita service to 07-Nov-2014.

Comment

Working...
                                X