This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SLD View Post
    UL/ALK 172 from Bengaluru is diverting to HRI.
    UL124- Diverted to HRI (On Ground)
    AK47- Diverted to TRZ (On Ground)
    UL172- Diverted to HRI (On Ground)
    UL196- Landed at CMB
    -Aaqib Hussain
    (Aviation Analyst | Content Creator)
    www.youtube.com/airlines747

Comment

• Originally posted by SLD View Post
      UL/ALK 172 from Bengaluru is diverting to HRI.
      My parents are on the UL172 flight - really worried if they will make it to their next connection on UL604...

Comment

• Originally posted by abhijith16 View Post
        My parents are on the UL172 flight - really worried if they will make it to their next connection on UL604...
        Were your parents able to catch UL 604? As per FR24, UL 172 reached CMB at 1.05am and UL 604 left CMB at 1.07am.UL 124 reached CMB at 12.32am.I am assuming UL 604 was holding until both UL 172 and UL 124 reaching CMB.
        Last edited by Sandaru; 30-11-2017, 01:58 AM. Reason: Corrected UL 604 departure time

Comment

• Originally posted by channa View Post
          Were your parents able to catch UL 604? As per FR24, UL 172 reached CMB at 1.05am and UL 604 left CMB at 1.07am.UL 124 reached CMB at 12.32am.I am assuming UL 604 was holding until both UL 172 and UL 124 reaching CMB.
          UL 172 arrived at CMB - 01:00AM
          UL 604 departed from CMB - 01:07AM

That gives less than 7 minutes time to transiting passengers. Is it enough to transit from one flight to another at CMB?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandaru View Post
            UL 172 arrived at CMB - 01:00AM
            UL 604 departed from CMB - 01:07AM

That gives less than 7 minutes time to transiting passengers. Is it enough to transit from one flight to another at CMB?
            I don't think they made it. Playback data on FR24 shows that UL172 parked at remote stand after landing only at 19.38 UTC. UL604 commenced pushback from one of the aerobridge gates at 19:21 UTC

Comment

No they didn’t - in fact as UL172 was about to land into CMB from HRI, UL604 was at the holding point waiting for UL172 to vacate the runway for take off.

But nevertheless UL was proactive in ensuring my parents weren’t stranded in Colombo Airport - immediately upon arrival, UL agents proceeded to rebook my parents onto tonight’s UL604 to Melbourne and arranged hotel accomodation at the Ramada near Galle. My parents were gifted with an impromptu visit to Sri Lanka, so they were quite pleased!

Comment

No they didn’t - in fact as UL172 was about to land into CMB from HRI, UL604 was at the holding point waiting for UL172 to vacate the runway for take off.

But nevertheless UL was proactive in ensuring my parents weren’t stranded in Colombo Airport - immediately upon arrival, UL agents proceeded to rebook my parents onto tonight’s UL604 to Melbourne and arranged hotel accomodation at the Ramada near Galle. My parents were gifted with an impromptu visit to Sri Lanka, so they were quite pleased!
                Ok. Good to hear that.Good customer service by UL. UL 604has left CMB almost 1hr late and probably they cannot delay it too much

Comment

Please also find out how the load factor in UL 604 to Melbourne

Comment

• 4R-ANE preparing to it's delivery flight XFW-DWC-CMB.

Comment

4R-ANE preparing to it's delivery flight XFW-DWC-CMB.
                      Is it coming to Colombo tomorrow? Its done only two/three test flights so far. Very surprised its coming very early.

Originally posted by Haleef View Post
                      Load factors are less it seems. That's why.
                      Has it been confirmed UL going to cancel both Kunming and Gan Island from March next year?

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                        Is it coming to Colombo tomorrow? Its done only two/three test flights so far. Very surprised its coming very early.
                        Yes it will arrive to Colombo around 9.30 am today (2nd Dec.). By the way instead of DWC they diverted to AUH.

Comment

Yes it will arrive to Colombo around 9.30 am today (2nd Dec.). By the way instead of DXB they diverted to AUH.
                          Coming from Dubai.
                          Haleef Ismail
                          www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

Yes it will arrive to Colombo around 9.30 am today (2nd Dec.). By the way instead of DWC they diverted to AUH.
                            It's enroute to CMB now. It had actually diverted to DWC (Dubai World Central - new airport in Dubai)

https://fr24.com/ALK1206/fb4fbcd

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                              Has it been confirmed UL going to cancel both Kunming and Gan Island from March next year?
                              Good Move to Terminate GAN, Poor load factors being the cause
                              -Aaqib Hussain
                              (Aviation Analyst | Content Creator)
                              www.youtube.com/airlines747

Comment

Please also find out how the load factor in UL 604 to Melbourne
                                Was completely packed as around 50-60 pax that had missed their connections on the 29th to Melbourne had been reaccomodated to the 30th departure.

Service was a hit and miss with catering not upto the mark, while the crew were generally quite courteous and attentive.

Comment

Working...
                                X