This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lordvader View Post
    Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the rest of the A333s coming online. Any idea about when/if a new CEO and management team will be appointed to UL? The relevant ads look like they're removed from the UL Careers Page.
    4R-ALO/A333E/CN1650 just touched down in Colombo Airport and now it' s been parked in the tarmac.

Hi Skyliner , Do you know what was the flight number been used when 4R-ALO was flying TLS-CMB delivery flight. It's coming in surprise i didn't know she will be landing in new home today. :-)

Hi Rahalroxz, When 4R-ALO is going to Colombo hangar for checks? Hope to see her interior pictures. Looking forward to see her flying the first revenue flight.

Source : Dimuth

Comment

• Originally posted by lordvader View Post
      Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the rest of the A333s coming online. Any idea about when/if a new CEO and management team will be appointed to UL? The relevant ads look like they're removed from the UL Careers Page.
      Hello

Even I saw an internal email circulating, asking any eligible candidates to apply for the CEO post. However the existing board remains the same and no news heard about any change.

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
        4R-ALO/A333E/CN1650 just touched down in Colombo Airport and now it' s been parked in the tarmac.

Hi Skyliner , Do you know what was the flight number been used when 4R-ALO was flying TLS-CMB delivery flight. It's coming in surprise i didn't know she will be landing in new home today. :-)

Hi Rahalroxz, When 4R-ALO is going to Colombo hangar for checks? Hope to see her interior pictures. Looking forward to see her flying the first revenue flight.

Hello ...

Usually induction checks start within a day of arrival so it will be towed to the hangar by monday i guess.
        Well I haven't got a chance to get into the aircraft yet but If you have seen any interior pictures of ALL ALN ALM , it will be exactly the same as ALO .. No change at all. But yes I will try to get some pictures when I go to work again.
        Cheers

Comment

• 4R-ABO with OW livery at SIN

Comment

This represents the City of Senkadagalapura.
            Last edited by Haleef; 16-08-2015, 08:39 AM.
            Haleef Ismail
            www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
              This rerpresents the City of Senkadagalapura.
              Thanks Haleef! Do you know the name of the pilots who were flying 4R-ALO to CMB? Where it's going to fly the first revenue flight? Love to take a photo of UL but nowadays it's getting darker when UL503 land in LHR. Pic source : Chanuka.

Comment

Thanks Haleef! Do you know the name of the pilots who were flying 4R-ALO to CMB? Where it's going to fly the first revenue flight? Love to take photo of UL but nowadays it's getting darker when UL503 land in LHR.
                No problem. I didn't get much information about the Pilots, but they were SriLankan Pilots. Still inside the B747 hangar and it will stay there for today and tomorrow. No idea of the first flight.
                Haleef Ismail

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
                  No problem. I didn't get much information about the Pilots, but they were SriLankan Pilots. Still inside the B747 hangar and it will stay there for today and tomorrow. No idea of the first flight.
                  Oh that's quick it's already been taken to Hangar for checks. I heard IFE instllations has been completed for 4R-ALO, which just came from Toulouse to Colombo yesterday evening around 19:30 as UL1206. Perhaps UL wants this bird in service as soon as poosible because they are short of aircraft. As Rahalroxz said before 4R-ALO may have the similar seat design like 4R-ALN. Below you find the picture of 4R-ALO Y class cabin. source : Dilupa.

Comment

• Originally posted by dilushasg-bdavi View Post
                    4R-ABO with OW livery at SIN
                    Nice picture. Thanks for sharing !

Does anybody know if 4R-ABN, 4R-ABO and 4R-ABP have received the new seat config as 16J / 120 Y. 4R-ABM received this new config three months ago.

Comment

Nice picture. Thanks for sharing !

Does anybody know if 4R-ABN, 4R-ABO and 4R-ABP have received the new seat config as 16J / 120 Y. 4R-ABM received this new config three months ago.
                      UL website fleet is updated surprisingly.

Hence as per their fleet section it shows 4r-abm/n/p all 3 having 16J and 120 Y

Hence I'm guessing 4r-abo might have received a 16J120Y confg along with the oneworld paint job.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4R-ALA View Post
                        UL website fleet is updated surprisingly.

Hence as per their fleet section it shows 4r-abm/n/p all 3 having 16J and 120 Y

Hence I'm guessing 4r-abo might have received a 16J120Y confg along with the oneworld paint job.
                        Yes now that their website is manged internally, the information is very much up to date. This management of the website was recently transferred from the outsource company to the own hands of SriLankan.

Comment

MJ have particular rotation for each aircraft type but it subject to the availabilty of the aircraft. If you take MJ A321s are serving mainly Jakarta, Dhaka, Sharjah and Bahrain, MJ A320 is serving mainly Madurai, Gaya and Varanasi, MJ A319 is serving mainly Seychelles, Kolkota and Lahore.
                          Thanks for the info. I miss those charts you post on MJ rotation of each a/c. If time permits, post that.

Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                          As far as i know MJ fleet has the seat config as below.
                          • 4R-MRC - 12 J / 180 Y
                          • 4R-MRD - 12 J / 188 Y
                          • 4R-MRE - 12 J / 150 Y
                          • 4R-MRF - 12 J / 108 Y
                          Plane Spotters says

321s have 12J / 190 Y
                          320 has 180 Y
                          319 is not mentioned. But it's previous config was 16 J / 96 Y. Did they reconfigure it?

Comment

• Originally posted by AviatorSN View Post
                            Yes now that their website is manged internally, the information is very much up to date. This management of the website was recently transferred from the outsource company to the own hands of SriLankan.
                            SriLankan website is not very much update because their current destination "Kunming" is not listed in Flight Schedule and they have 2 A340s not three etc..

Originally posted by MalaysiaMustafa View Post
                            Thanks for the info. I miss those charts you post on MJ rotation of each a/c. If time permits, post that.

Plane Spotters says

321s have 12J / 190 Y
                            320 has 180 Y
                            319 is not mentioned. But it's previous config was 16 J / 96 Y. Did they reconfigure it?
                            Yes MJ did have reconfigured their aircraft with biz cabins.

Comment

• HKAC Leasing Company delivered the fourth A330-343E to SriLankan Airlines when msn 1650 touched down in Sri Lanka soil on the 15th August 2015 in the evening. Aircraft is now parked in the Colombo Hangar for checks prior to its first revenue flight. Last year in October, SriLankan took delivery of first A333 from lessor ALC, Second and Third A333s were delivered from HKAC in December 2014 and April 2015. Future A333 deliveries for UL planned in October and December 2015 from HKAC and another A333 going to be delivered in December 2015 from unknown lessor.

SriLankan must now have the fairly young fleet after ageing 4 A340s been replaced with factory fresh A333Es. Looking forward to hear about 4R-ALO first revenue flight and SriLankan's expansion plans?

Comment

SriLankan website is not very much update because their current destination "Kunming" is not listed in Flight Schedule and they have 2 A340s not three etc..

Yes MJ did have reconfigured their aircraft with biz cabins.
                                Kunming flights will be stopping very soon.
                                Haleef Ismail

Comment

Working...
                                X