Forum Rules + Development Ideas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaqib View Post
    @Banuthev

We should start a Diecast model shop for the forum that's for sure as this has a credible following from around the world and by doing so in can raise the bar to another level.
    You can also get me on board too as I do have a start-up Diecast Aircraft store and operate online and can help out for sure.

Any updates with the mobile website?
    Good idea Aaqib about the diecast plane shop !! To start up, Would you like to sell your diecast planes using our forum?

Hi Sandaru, Shed me some light how we can start up the diecast shop project?

We have started constructing the mobile style which you can select the option from bottom left hand corner of the forum

Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post
    Hi Sandaru, Shed me some light how we can start up the diecast shop project?
    We indeed should get help of Aaqib, because he has experience.

We can redesign the current diecast shop page integrating with preview pictures and a form to get orders from the users.

While we are dealing with that we should find a supplier and methods for shipping.

*I would like to suggest to save the profit to a fund, so it will be VERY helpful to make annual web hosting fees and the maintenance cost of this forum which is currently bearing by the founder of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post
    We have started constructing the mobile style which you can select the option from bottom left hand corner of the forum
    Screenshots of the views which my mobile browser displays.