Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys, i want to do some plane spotting at the BIA. Can anyone advise me on what the procedures are or whom i need to contact ?

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonylk View Post
      Hi guys, i want to do some plane spotting at the BIA. Can anyone advise me on what the procedures are or whom i need to contact ?
      tht's a big question for me too. I tried asked friends working in UL they told we have to take permission from Aviation authority . anyway i got a chance to visit KAF base and has wonderful time

Comment

Hi guys, i want to do some plane spotting at the BIA. Can anyone advise me on what the procedures are or whom i need to contact ?
        Yeah you have to get permission from AASL. I'm not sure about the observation deck.

Comment

• 4R-ALL on the way back from Narita..

Comment

4R-ALL on the way back from Narita..
            Any body have plans to fly on 4R-ALL ?

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
              Any body have plans to fly on 4R-ALL ?
              Yes, I am flying in the second flight to Tokyo operated by 4R-ALL on the 10th of December Will get some good photos and by the way I have a cockpit seat for the Narita landing
              Haleef Ismail
              www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
                Yes, I am flying in the second flight to Tokyo operated by 4R-ALL on the 10th of December Will get some good photos and by the way I have a cockpit seat for the Narita landing
                4R-ALL already operated second flight to NRT. It seems like it is going to be used in CMB-NRT route. Usually it is operated by 4R-ADG

Comment

• Does any body know why new A330-300 flight was registered as 4R-ALL without going for 4R-ALK? Even there is no 4R-ALI in UL fleet. 4R-ALE and 4R-ALF is written off

Comment

• Originally posted by channa View Post
                    Does any body know why new A330-300 flight was registered as 4R-ALL without going for 4R-ALK? Even there is no 4R-ALI in UL fleet. 4R-ALE and 4R-ALF is written off
                    ALK is our 3 letter code so we dont register to that and I dont use because it is hard to identify on air

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakith View Post
                      ALK is our 3 letter code so we dont register to that and I dont use because it is hard to identify on air
                      Thanks Sakith. Why SriLankan Airlines doesn't have registration 4R-ALI in their fleet ?

Comment

4R-ALL already operated second flight to NRT. It seems like it is going to be used in CMB-NRT route. Usually it is operated by 4R-ADG
                        I heard someone saying that this is the first and on the 10th it will be the second..
                        Haleef Ismail
                        www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                          Thanks Sakith. Why SriLankan Airlines doesn't have registration 4R-ALI in their fleet ?
                          'I'' dont use because it is hard to identify on air

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
                            I heard someone saying that this is the first and on the 10th it will be the second..
                            According to FR24, 4R-ALL flew to Narita on 15th Nov and 16th Nov.. Today she flew to Mumbai where UL normally use narrowbodies ;O

Comment

• VH-XZP Qantas Boeing 737-838(WL) - C/N 44577 / LN 5164
                              This is Qantas’s 75th 737-800 - Painted in a retro livery in tribute to their 70th anniversary of the "Flying Kangaroo".

SOURCE : CHRIS

Comment

4R-ALL in Tokyo Narita

flyteam
                                Last edited by Serendib; 20-11-2014, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X