This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
    Its just departed to Brussels for seat re-configuration and registration change.

Here are the CS-TFZ pictures i have taken at Cambridge Airport today. CS-TFZ to become 4R-ALS.
    Superb!!
    Haleef Ismail
    www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

Its just departed to Brussels for seat re-configuration and registration change.

Here are the CS-TFZ pictures i have taken at Cambridge Airport today. CS-TFZ to become 4R-ALS.
      Wow!!! Beautifully captured!!! :-)

Comment

Superb...!!!

Comment

Awesome shots bro..

Comment

• If you look closely at 0:16 you can see that www.srilankan.com is not aligned properly

Comment

• Originally posted by Tehan View Post
              If you look closely at 0:16 you can see that www.srilankan.com is not aligned properly
              found another one.

EX Hi Fly now new livery Sri Lankan A330 CSTFZ takes off Cambridge 29apr17 545p will be 4r-als , Always change quality to 1080p or original quality as Youtub...

Comment

• Originally posted by Srilankan1 View Post
                Nice .
                First SRILANKAN A330 200 with visit Srilanka logo under belly . Will Srilankan retaier A330 200 ALA,ALB, ALC,ALD ? . Though they are 17 years old ,even recently I flew on A330 200 ALA aircraft is in superb condition well maintained .
                With termination of most of EU routes ,what they are going to do with 13 wide body jets ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Air>Ceylon View Post
                  Nice .
                  First SRILANKAN A330 200 with visit Srilanka logo under belly . Will Srilankan retaier A330 200 ALA,ALB, ALC,ALD ? . Though they are 17 years old ,even recently I flew on A330 200 ALA aircraft is in superb condition well maintained .
                  With termination of most of EU routes ,what they are going to do with 13 wide body jets ?
                  There are some plans to resume Frankfurt and start Melbourne.

Comment

Srilankan a330 200 ala
                    Looks good and identical to the cabins of 4R-ALD.

Were these cabins and seats fitted on 4R-ALA very recently ? I remember it was undergoing massive maintenance from Mid-jan-17 for a month or two months.

Comment

Srilankan a330 200 ala
                      Was the entertainment system good on board this aircraft?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharen.Joachim View Post
                        Was the entertainment system good on board this aircraft?
                        SRILANKAN A330 200 IFE system is good ,but A330 300 ,A320/A321 NEO is superior with quality and collection .
                        Attached Files

Comment

• SriLankan Airlines to launch Colombo-Melbourne flights this year

SriLankan Airlines will begin flying between Melbourne and Colombo towards the end of this year, marking the airline's long-awaited return to Australian skies.

A spokesperson for the Sri Lankan flag-carrier – which many years ago abandoned flights to both Sydney and Melbourne – indicated to Australian Business Traveller that the schedule would see four flights each week, using an Airbus A330 jet fitted with lie-flat business class seats to make the 11 hour journey.

This will be the only direct route from Australia to Sri Lanka – most travellers to the tiny island off the southern tip of India transit via Singapore, with onwards flights provided by SriLankan and Singapore Airlines.

Business class travellers and passengers holding the appropriate Qantas Frequent Flyer status will be able to use Qantas' Melbourne lounges, including the Qantas First Lounge for Qantas Platinum and Platinum One members.

Reciprocal access will see FlySmiles Gold members eligible to use the Qantas Business Lounge, while FlySmiles Platinums can luxe it up in the Qantas First Lounge.

Travellers will also have the option of pocketing frequent flyer miles in SriLankan's FlySmiles scheme or the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.

The global destination for business travellers and premium frequent flyers: news, reviews and expert guides to help you travel better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max View Post
                            SriLankan Airlines to launch Colombo-Melbourne flights this year

SriLankan Airlines will begin flying between Melbourne and Colombo towards the end of this year, marking the airline's long-awaited return to Australian skies.

A spokesperson for the Sri Lankan flag-carrier – which many years ago abandoned flights to both Sydney and Melbourne – indicated to Australian Business Traveller that the schedule would see four flights each week, using an Airbus A330 jet fitted with lie-flat business class seats to make the 11 hour journey.

This will be the only direct route from Australia to Sri Lanka – most travellers to the tiny island off the southern tip of India transit via Singapore, with onwards flights provided by SriLankan and Singapore Airlines.

Business class travellers and passengers holding the appropriate Qantas Frequent Flyer status will be able to use Qantas' Melbourne lounges, including the Qantas First Lounge for Qantas Platinum and Platinum One members.

Reciprocal access will see FlySmiles Gold members eligible to use the Qantas Business Lounge, while FlySmiles Platinums can luxe it up in the Qantas First Lounge.

Travellers will also have the option of pocketing frequent flyer miles in SriLankan's FlySmiles scheme or the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.

https://www.ausbt.com.au/srilankan-a...ghts-this-year
                            Lie flats seats indicate that this flight would most probably be operated by UL's A330-300. Has the Airbus A330-300 got the capability to operate a 11 hour flight without facing payload limitations. For eg:- I need to know how the CMB-LHR flight performing, is it facing any payload limitations.
                            Because most other airlines use the A330-300 as a high density short-to-medium haul aircraft.
                            On the other hand Airbus did certify a A330-300HGW few years back.So is UL's A330s also HGW version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max View Post
                              SriLankan Airlines to launch Colombo-Melbourne flights this year
                              I actually do hope they start this route in line with the Kangaroo route, as there are a significant amout of passengers travelling from Australia to the UK with connections in ME or SE asia. If they operate, UL would offer a 11+11 hr journey which is a viable option for travellers than a 14+8 hr journey either way ( VIA ME or SE asia).

Does anyone know whether ALS would have cabins similar to the A333's or the regular A332's?

Comment

Working...
                              X