This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
    I can notice UL have been using brand new A333 on HKG route : https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/ul890

Please note 6 x brand new A320neo/A321neo are joining the UL fleet from Jan 2017. High chance UL will deploy A320neo/A321neo on Maldives, Far East and Middle East. I think UL must use brandnew A333 on NRT, PEK, PVG, HKG routes.

When does UL planning to retire A332 fleet ? UL already cancelled the 4 x A350s with Aercap. Any possibilities UL taking deliveries of rest of 4 x A350 from Airbus in 2020-2023.
    UL will retire it's 332 fleet end of 2019 or early 2020. Since the 3 - 333 will be back to it's fleet (Which is given to PIA for 4 year dry lease). If UL takes the 4 rest of the 350's. Probably they can resume European services by 2020-2022.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serendib View Post
      That's a shame. It looks boring. when's it expected to be painted?
      UL is having a tight schedule on utilizing it's fleet. It's better to take the aircraft to the hanger during the runway closure since UL have plenty of time to take care of the fleet.

Comment

• Originally posted by ULA340 View Post
        UL will retire it's 332 fleet end of 2019 or early 2020. Since the 3 - 333 will be back to it's fleet (Which is given to PIA for 4 year dry lease). If UL takes the 4 rest of the 350's. Probably they can resume European services by 2020-2022.
        After 4 years hmmm will it be in one piece

Comment

• Originally posted by ULA340 View Post
          UL is having a tight schedule on utilizing it's fleet. It's better to take the aircraft to the hanger during the runway closure since UL have plenty of time to take care of the fleet.
          SriLankan's A321 / 4R-MRD is not flying since 12th Dec. Any reason ?

Comment

SriLankan's A321 / 4R-MRD is not flying since 12th Dec. Any reason ?
            Some rumors.... She is going to get Air Ceylon livery.... Not 100% confirmed...
            ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

• Silk Air to Replace SQ for Colombo

SilkAir, the regional wing of Singapore Airlines, will be taking over two of the flagship carrier's services to Colombo next April as the SIA group further

Comment

• 4th A350 will definetely be for SriLankan Airlines. It will be run for the Australian routes.
                Info from a personnel from Airbus.
                Haleef Ismail
                www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Very bad. I thought SQ is doing well on CMB but very shocked to know they are cutting the capacity. From April 2017, it looks like MI will be operating 3 weekly B738 in the day time and SQ will be operating Daily A333 in the night time out of CMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
                    4th A350 will definetely be for SriLankan Airlines. It will be run for the Australian routes.
                    Info from a personnel from Airbus.
                    If iam not mistken, 4th A350 was leased from Aercap. I thought the lease agreement has been cancelled and UL paid the penalty for all 4 A350s?

Comment

If iam not mistken, 4th A350 was leased from Aercap. I thought the lease agreement has been cancelled and UL paid the penalty for all 4 A350s?
                      I'm not very sure of that bro.. But one of my uncle works at Airbus in Toulouse, so he was the one who told me this
                      Haleef Ismail
                      www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
                        I'm not very sure of that bro.. But one of my uncle works at Airbus in Toulouse, so he was the one who told me this
                        I doubt on the Aus routes... This will not happen for the next 5 years atleast...
                        ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

• Hambantota, Sri Lanka to resume long haul ops in 2017.

Is it true? What's the destination ? Airline?

Comment

• A former SriLankan Airlines A340(4R-ADF), now in service with Air X Charter.

New addition to Air X Charters fleet. Former Srilankan bird (4R-ADF).. 9H-BIG. Airbus A340-312. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• We should take the A350...

Biman Bangladesh issues widebody wet-lease RFP

Biman Bangladesh Airlines has issued a Request For Proposals (RFP) from all eligible parties for the wet-lease of a widebody aircraft of any type for a period of eight (8) months commencing February 2017.

Tender documents indicate the aircraft must seat between 220 and 300 passengers in a two-class configuration and must have been manufactured in October 1997 or later. It must also be capable of flying direct between Dhaka and Jeddah, Saudi Arabia without any load penalty taking into consideration an anticipated Weight & Baggage load of 120 Kg/passenger.

The aircraft will be operated on Biman's South East Asia and Gulf & Middle East networks and will be guaranteed a minimum of 250 Block Hours per month for the duration of the contract.

The deadline for the submission of bids is December 28, 2016.

Biman Bangladesh Airlines (BG, Dhaka) has issued a Request For Proposals (RFP) from all eligible parties for the wet-lease of a widebody aircraft of any type for a period of eight (8) months commencing February 2017. Tender documents indicate the aircraft must seat between 220 and 300 passengers in a two-class configuration and must have been manufactured in October 1997 or later. It must also be capable of flying direct between Dhaka and Jeddah, Saudi Arabia without any load penalty taking into consideration an anticipated Weight & Baggage load of 120 Kg/passenger. The aircraft will be operated on Biman's South East Asia and Gulf & Middle East networks and will be guaranteed a minimum of 250 Block Hours per month for the duration of the contract. The deadline for the submission of bids is December 28, 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max View Post
                                We should take the A350...

Biman Bangladesh issues widebody wet-lease RFP

http://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/ne...-wet-lease-rfp
                                May be they can get ex EKa330 or trans Asia a330 s

Comment

Working...
                                X