Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Hot Flight Deals & Discount Airfare + Trip Adviser

50% Off on the Second Ticket.

Now book online to travel from India to Colombo and get a 50% cash back on the second ticket.

Book online for two adults and enjoy a 50% discount on the second ticket. This Offer is valid for bookings made on www.srilankan.aero to travel on economy class from any Indian destination to Colombo during the period of 20th August 2011 to 30th September 2011.

Once the booking is made, initially the full amount quoted on the SriLankan Airlines Booking Engine will be debited from your Credit Card. If you are eligible for this offer, the 50% discount will be credited back to your Credit Card through the SriLankan Airlines Refunds Process, and the money will be remitted within 14 - 21 working days after the first sector is completed.

Hurry and book now on www.srilankan.aero.

KTC Cash Back Offer

Book online with your KTC Credit Card and get a 10% cash back !

Enjoy a 10% discount on the fare across both, business and economy classes to travel from Bangkok to the below given destinations by booking online on www.srilankan.aero with your KTC Cards.

To be eligible for the 10% cash back offer, you need to purchase tickets through SriLankan Airlines for the following flight routs:

Bangkok / Colombo / Bangkok
    Bangkok / Hong Kong / Bangkok
    Bangkok / Shanghai / Bangkok
    Bangkok / Guangzhou / Bangkok
    Bangkok / Beijing / Bangkok

Once the booking is made, initially the full amount quoted on the SriLankan Airlines Booking Engine will be debited from your KTC Credit Card. If you are eligible for this offer, the 10% discount will be credited back to your KTC Credit Card through the SriLankan Airlines Refunds Process, and the money will be remitted within 14 - 21 working days to your KTC Credit Card.

Hurry and book now on www.srilankan.aero with your KTC Credit Card.

Comment

KTC Cash Back Offer

Book online with your KTC Credit Card and get a 10% cash back !

Enjoy a 10% discount on the fare across both, business and economy classes to travel from Bangkok to the below given destinations by booking online on www.srilankan.aero with your KTC Cards.

To be eligible for the 10% cash back offer, you need to purchase tickets through SriLankan Airlines for the following flight routs:

Bangkok / Colombo / Bangkok
      Bangkok / Hong Kong / Bangkok
      Bangkok / Shanghai / Bangkok
      Bangkok / Guangzhou / Bangkok
      Bangkok / Beijing / Bangkok

Once the booking is made, initially the full amount quoted on the SriLankan Airlines Booking Engine will be debited from your KTC Credit Card. If you are eligible for this offer, the 10% discount will be credited back to your KTC Credit Card through the SriLankan Airlines Refunds Process, and the money will be remitted within 14 - 21 working days to your KTC Credit Card.

Hurry and book now on www.srilankan.aero with your KTC Credit Card.

Comment

Hi, Guys

This December i am planning to visit China, Malaysia & Singapore

Tell me any good offers……..

Which airline i should select….

Comment

Please post all discussion relating to the Today's Hot Flight Deals & Discount Airfare, Travel Planning and Trip Advise here.

Comment

ExpoAir

Ratmalana - Palaly

Now flying daily to DubaiLooking for the perfect airline to take you to Dubai? Look no further than FitsAir Book NowExplore Exotic Sri Lanka from ArmeniaDirect Flights Now Available! Contact Sky & More Travel today at 010 30 90 90 to book your dream vacation. Book NowDive into the charm of Arabian nights.Visa & Return […]

Comment

hi i am flying göteborg-colombo in june.how much an airline ticket really cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Viktor View Post
                SriLankan Holiday packages

Comment

Göteborg-Colombo

Originally posted by Viktor View Post
                  Can I give u a quote on SriLankan air , Via London ?? Trust you can travel via London ?? Need apx. travel dates , both ways
                  http://www.sunraytravels.se/

Comment

Finding cheap air tickets are really not as difficult as one may feel. In fact it is quite a simple process provided one knows all the right steps. Booking early, low-cost carriers and connecting flights are just three of them.
                    Last edited by Samwalker; 10-03-2012, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Sri Lanka is the most remarkable tourist destinations. It is one of the leading tourist destinations in Asia.

Comment

China Visa

Comment

I am planning to visit Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka, has emerged as a major highlight on the tourism map.

Comment

Sri Lanka announces new scheme for dual citizenship. Under the new scheme called 'Overseas Sri Lankans', facilities would be extended to persons who have terminated their Sri Lanka citizenship to enter Sri Lanka and to stay in the country,

Read more : http://articles.economictimes.indiat...pa-abeywardena

Comment

Originally posted by skyline View Post
                              Sri Lanka announces new scheme for dual citizenship. Under the new scheme called 'Overseas Sri Lankans', facilities would be extended to persons who have terminated their Sri Lanka citizenship to enter Sri Lanka and to stay in the country,

Read more : http://articles.economictimes.indiat...pa-abeywardena

Says Page Not Found
                              ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

Working...
                              X