PDA

View Full Version : Today's Hot Flight Deals & Discount Airfare + Trip Adviser

Max
10-09-2011, 05:11 AM
50% Off on the Second Ticket.

Now book online to travel from India to Colombo and get a 50% cash back on the second ticket.

Book online for two adults and enjoy a 50% discount on the second ticket. This Offer is valid for bookings made on www.srilankan.aero to travel on economy class from any Indian destination to Colombo during the period of 20th August 2011 to 30th September 2011.

Once the booking is made, initially the full amount quoted on the SriLankan Airlines Booking Engine will be debited from your Credit Card. If you are eligible for this offer, the 50% discount will be credited back to your Credit Card through the SriLankan Airlines Refunds Process, and the money will be remitted within 14 - 21 working days after the first sector is completed.

Hurry and book now on www.srilankan.aero.

http://www.srilankan.aero/static/html/50-off-secound-ticket.html

Max
10-09-2011, 05:23 AM
KTC Cash Back Offer

Book online with your KTC Credit Card and get a 10% cash back !

Enjoy a 10% discount on the fare across both, business and economy classes to travel from Bangkok to the below given destinations by booking online on www.srilankan.aero with your KTC Cards.

To be eligible for the 10% cash back offer, you need to purchase tickets through SriLankan Airlines for the following flight routs:

Bangkok / Colombo / Bangkok
Bangkok / Hong Kong / Bangkok
Bangkok / Shanghai / Bangkok
Bangkok / Guangzhou / Bangkok
Bangkok / Beijing / Bangkok

Once the booking is made, initially the full amount quoted on the SriLankan Airlines Booking Engine will be debited from your KTC Credit Card. If you are eligible for this offer, the 10% discount will be credited back to your KTC Credit Card through the SriLankan Airlines Refunds Process, and the money will be remitted within 14 - 21 working days to your KTC Credit Card.

Hurry and book now on www.srilankan.aero with your KTC Credit Card.

http://www.srilankan.aero/static/html/ktc.html

Max
10-09-2011, 05:23 AM
KTC Cash Back Offer

Book online with your KTC Credit Card and get a 10% cash back !

Enjoy a 10% discount on the fare across both, business and economy classes to travel from Bangkok to the below given destinations by booking online on www.srilankan.aero with your KTC Cards.

To be eligible for the 10% cash back offer, you need to purchase tickets through SriLankan Airlines for the following flight routs:

Bangkok / Colombo / Bangkok
Bangkok / Hong Kong / Bangkok
Bangkok / Shanghai / Bangkok
Bangkok / Guangzhou / Bangkok
Bangkok / Beijing / Bangkok

Once the booking is made, initially the full amount quoted on the SriLankan Airlines Booking Engine will be debited from your KTC Credit Card. If you are eligible for this offer, the 10% discount will be credited back to your KTC Credit Card through the SriLankan Airlines Refunds Process, and the money will be remitted within 14 - 21 working days to your KTC Credit Card.

Hurry and book now on www.srilankan.aero with your KTC Credit Card.

http://www.srilankan.aero/static/html/ktc.html

Max
11-09-2011, 01:31 PM
Hi, Guys

This December i am planning to visit China, Malaysia & Singapore

Tell me any good offers……..

Which airline i should select….

Max
10-02-2012, 01:35 PM
Please post all discussion relating to the Today's Hot Flight Deals & Discount Airfare, Travel Planning and Trip Advise here. :)

Max
10-02-2012, 01:35 PM
ExpoAir

Ratmalana - Palaly

http://www.expoavi.com/images/special_offers.png

http://www.expoavi.com/

Viktor
03-03-2012, 12:37 PM
hi i am flying göteborg-colombo in june.how much an airline ticket really cost?

Max
03-03-2012, 02:40 PM

SriLankan Holiday packages

http://www.srilankan-holidays.com/design/dyoh.asp

sto1
04-03-2012, 09:55 AM

Can I give u a quote on SriLankan air , Via London ?? Trust you can travel via London ?? Need apx. travel dates , both ways

Samwalker
10-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Finding cheap air tickets are really not as difficult as one may feel. In fact it is quite a simple process provided one knows all the right steps. Booking early, low-cost carriers and connecting flights are just three of them.

Samwalker
13-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Sri Lanka is the most remarkable tourist destinations. It is one of the leading tourist destinations in Asia.

lloyd12
14-03-2012, 09:22 AM
China Visa (http://www.globalvisas.cn)

Samwalker
14-03-2012, 05:32 PM
I am planning to visit Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka, has emerged as a major highlight on the tourism map.

skyline
18-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Sri Lanka announces new scheme for dual citizenship. Under the new scheme called 'Overseas Sri Lankans', facilities would be extended to persons who have terminated their Sri Lanka citizenship to enter Sri Lanka and to stay in the country,

Read more : http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2012-05-17/news/3155566749242_1_dual-citizenship-new-scheme-lakshman-yapa-abeywardena

umedhah
18-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Sri Lanka announces new scheme for dual citizenship. Under the new scheme called 'Overseas Sri Lankans', facilities would be extended to persons who have terminated their Sri Lanka citizenship to enter Sri Lanka and to stay in the country,

Read more : http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2012-05-17/news/3155566749242_1_dual-citizenship-new-scheme-lakshman-yapa-abeywardena

Says Page Not Found :(

haonguyen
22-11-2012, 03:18 AM
Welcome tour to Vietnam with Custom Vietnam Travel

Rainer
08-02-2013, 05:50 AM
Hello,
I have a question. My friends an me fly on Wednesday from FRA to CMB with Airbus A340-300.
I booked for my friends row 54 K+H. Is in this row a window or its better to choose a other row. Next 6 rows are free in case of no window.
I want do the best for my good friends, its their first SL-visit.
We are landing and start at night so isn't not import to sit on the best side in plane, or not?

Kind regards
Rainer,
Germany

sameera
08-02-2013, 08:35 AM
Hello,
I have a question. My friends an me fly on Wednesday from FRA to CMB with Airbus A340-300.
I booked for my friends row 54 K+H. Is in this row a window or its better to choose a other row. Next 6 rows are free in case of no window.
I want do the best for my good friends, its their first SL-visit.
We are landing and start at night so isn't not import to sit on the best side in plane, or not?

Kind regards
Rainer,
Germany

f you are starting and ending your trip in night you can't see anything so no point of having window seat..

Rainer
08-02-2013, 11:23 AM
That is true. Sometimes you could see some cities or gasoline flames at Arabic areas, but at least back to FRA at 8 am landing....

Sakith
08-02-2013, 12:29 PM
Its a good seat. H is an aisle and K is the window

Rainer
08-02-2013, 02:34 PM
Yes, I know its on the window, but my question is on this row a whole window or maybe a half one or nothing and you can't look out.

Sakith
08-02-2013, 06:22 PM
Yes, I know its on the window, but my question is on this row a whole window or maybe a half one or nothing and you can't look out.

its not an emerency exit and not over the wing so u have a usual size window

Rainer
11-02-2013, 07:08 AM
ok, thanks a lot for your help.

What is the reason for UL to move the return flight more than 1 hour earlier?
UL553 CMB > FRA 0:25 am (formerly 1:50am)

Max
23-02-2013, 03:35 AM
http://www.koreanair.com/etc/img/promotion/2013/01/colombo_con_01.jpg

https://www.koreanair.com/

Max
14-03-2013, 05:31 AM
http://www.tigerairways.com/img/common/TA_Logo.png

Sri Lanka - Australia lowest fares?????

Colombo - Sydney from LKR 38700

Colombo - Gold Coast from LKR 36800

Colombo - Perth from LKR 33492

http://www.tigerairways.com/lk/en/real_deals.php

Serendib
01-04-2013, 06:57 PM
Thanks Max!

Max
06-04-2013, 07:16 AM
http://www.srilankan.com/Images/colombo-mattala-colombo.jpg

ecureilx
06-06-2013, 06:50 AM
Govt Grant to SMEs ..

Seen in TTG Asia Print Media

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1844/ttgk.jpg

wtjc
06-08-2014, 02:43 PM
Hello again,

May I ask when travelling with UL's widebodies (A330 & A340) in Economy class, is it always possible to secure a bulkhead or exit row seat if one arrives at the airport when check-in counters open (3 hours before the flight) and be among the very first to check-in? Or can one call their hotline and pre-book them?

These seats aren't open online through "Manage my booking" and as far as I know UL doesn't charge extra for these seats?

Thank you.

AirCeylon
07-08-2014, 08:49 AM
Hello again,

May I ask when travelling with UL's widebodies (A330 & A340) in Economy class, is it always possible to secure a bulkhead or exit row seat if one arrives at the airport when check-in counters open (3 hours before the flight) and be among the very first to check-in? Or can one call their hotline and pre-book them?

These seats aren't open online through "Manage my booking" and as far as I know UL doesn't charge extra for these seats?

Thank you.

no pre bookings are possible... I think its possible to get exit row seat...

jbalonso777
31-01-2015, 05:01 AM
Hey all!
Wasn't too sure where to post this, I'll ask here :/

A friend of mine has applied for a transit visa and received the reference number.
But here is what it states:
"This ETA allows ONLY you to transiting through Sri Lanka and you will not be permitted to enter Sri Lanka. Please produce your passport together with the return air ticket and proof of sufficient funds to the immigration officer at the port of entry to Sri Lanka."

So... You can't enter Sri Lanka, but you have to show documents to the immigration officer. This is a bit confusing. Could anyone help?

Thanks so much!
Jish :)

Azamh
27-11-2016, 06:51 AM
Hi do we have any forum to discuss about the trip report and trip planning

banuthev
27-11-2016, 10:39 AM
Hi do we have any forum to discuss about the trip report and trip planning

Hello Azamh,

How can we assist with your upcoming trip ?

Azamh
04-12-2016, 06:34 PM
Hi

Anyone tried Ey or Wy business class cmb auh or cmb mct
I see they use 739&320
Any suggestion

Thanks

suganya07
05-12-2016, 09:50 PM
Hi

I see they use 739&320
Any suggestion

Thanks

I have travelled in WY economy class and they are on time airline with friendly staff.

banuthev
08-12-2016, 07:11 PM
Hi

I see they use 739&320
Any suggestion

Thanks

Etihad Business Class A320 ✈ Colombo to Abu Dhabi EY263

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THYCZMjcCa0

^^ credits to Aussie Flyer

Hi AussieFlyer,

it will be much appreciated if you tell us more about flight trip from Colombo to Abu Dhabi with Etihad.

Azamh
03-01-2017, 10:56 AM
Hi All
greetings

I would like to know if I have a ticket HKG-DXB-CMB
If I don't have any luggage I got the boarding pass upto colombo
Then from dubai if I didn't take the cmb flight without taking cmb flight if I buy a new ticket to cmb will it be a problem?
Will they fine me

Aaqib
03-01-2017, 11:52 AM
Hi All
greetings

I would like to know if I have a ticket HKG-DXB-CMB
If I don't have any luggage I got the boarding pass upto colombo
Then from dubai if I didn't take the cmb flight without taking cmb flight if I buy a new ticket to cmb will it be a problem?
Will they fine me

Hi Azam
You would probably have to pay a "No Show" fee since you missed the flight
However if you are flying with the same carrier on the new ticket you maybe able to liaise with them and there is a possibility to wave off their "No show fee" if you have a valid reason

Azamh
03-01-2017, 06:33 PM
Hi Azam
You would probably have to pay a "No Show" fee since you missed the flight
However if you are flying with the same carrier on the new ticket you maybe able to liaise with them and there is a possibility to wave off their "No show fee" if you have a valid reason

What I mean is I have a ticket hkg dxb cmb but I asked for a stop over in Dubai which is around usd1300 I need to pay for change etc..
Then I thought get the boarding pass up to cmb normally they will issue when we check in up to final destination
Then from Dubai I'll not take the cmb flight I'll take the stop over by myself and buy. A new UL ticket after 3 days
Is that allowed?

Azamh
24-07-2017, 08:00 AM
I just want to ask as planning my next trip so pls advise your comments
Oman air J class A330&737
Jet airways J class 737&77w
Malaysian airline J class 737&A333
Malindo 737
Srilankan A321

Which one is better

banuthev
14-08-2017, 08:16 PM
Hi,

I am planning to fly London to Colombo vv in Jan, Mar and Apr 2018. Does anyone know any good deals for flight ticket?

Cheers !

Serendib
15-08-2017, 07:47 PM
Hello everyone........ I was just wondering if anyone could help me find a really cheap weekend flight to Bangkok?

banuthev
15-08-2017, 08:05 PM
Hello everyone........ I was just wondering if anyone could help me find a really cheap weekend flight to Bangkok?

Hi Sandaru, How much did you pay for your recent return flight ticket to Bangkok? thanks.

4R-SRD
15-08-2017, 08:15 PM
Hi,

I am planning to fly London to Colombo vv in Jan 2018. Does anyone know any good deals for flight ticket?

Cheers !

Can I have rough dates ??

banuthev
15-08-2017, 08:18 PM
Can I have rough dates ??

Please give me prices for Mid-Jan, Mid-Mar and Mid-Apr. I will be in Sri Lanka for only one week. Looking forward to know your best offers !!

Sandaru
16-08-2017, 02:05 AM
Hi Sandaru, How much did you pay for your recent return flight ticket to Bangkok? thanks.

32k (including return ticket)

CalgaryLankan
29-08-2017, 07:31 PM
Hi Guys, I see 40KG baggage allowance on SIN - CMB sector on economy (return only 30KG) . Is it a bug in UL system or a promotion?

BTW - I already got a ticket for Calgary - SIN - Calgary on United/ ANA with 2 pcs of luggage. Now need to buy a separate ticket - SIN - CMB - SIN. Any advice / help would be appreciated! Travel dates - October

banuthev
29-08-2017, 08:32 PM
Hi Guys, I see 40KG baggage allowance on SIN - CMB sector on economy (return only 30KG) . Is it a bug in UL system or a promotion?

BTW - I already got a ticket for Calgary - SIN - Calgary on United/ ANA with 2 pcs of luggage. Now need to buy a separate ticket - SIN - CMB - SIN. Any advice / help would be appreciated! Travel dates - October

Hi CalgaryLankan, Its pleasure speaking to you again ! According to SriLankan website, 40Kg Baggage allowance for both CMB-SIN and SIN-CMB. Please see the attached UL's Baggage policy. I can try and get more info if you need. What date do you want to depart from SIN and then CMB? I can try and get good flight deal for you. Please tell me the flight timings of your connection flight (Calgary-Singapore). What's your preferred transit time?

Hi Umedha, Hope you're enjoying your Australia trip. What was the baggage allowance when you were flying UL A320 on your recent trip from SIN-CMB?

CalgaryLankan
29-08-2017, 09:15 PM
Hi CalgaryLankan, Its pleasure speaking to you again ! According to SriLankan website, 40Kg Baggage allowance for both CMB-SIN and SIN-CMB. Please see the attached UL's Baggage policy. I can try and get more info if you need. What date do you want to depart from SIN and then CMB? I can try and get good flight deal for you. Please tell me the flight timings of your connection flight (Calgary-Singapore). What's your preferred transit time?

Hi Umedha, Hope you're enjoying your Australia trip. What was the baggage allowance when you were flying UL A320 on your recent trip from SIN-CMB?

Thx Banu; I need to catch UL307 on Oct 10 and UL 306 on Oct 27. 2 adult PAX. Let me know what you can get. (BTW I will be on inaugural UA38 on Oct 29th)

CalgaryLankan
30-08-2017, 06:41 PM
Thx Banu; I need to catch UL307 on Oct 10 and UL 306 on Oct 27. 2 adult PAX. Let me know what you can get. (BTW I will be on inaugural UA38 on Oct 29th)

Banu ? Any update?

banuthev
30-08-2017, 08:14 PM

SGD 999.66 (inc Taxes, Fees and Discount) for two Adult passengers on Expedia.sg. Booking Link : https://www.expedia.com.sg

Departure Date : 10-10-17
9:45 -11:05
3h 50m

From Changi (SIN)
To Bandaranaike Intl. (CMB)
SriLankan Airlines 307
Airbus A320 | Hot Meal
Economy (S)

Total distance : 2,750 km

Bag fees

Baggage fees when purchased at the airport (Prices may be cheaper if purchased online with SriLankan Airlines)
Carry on: No fee
1st checked bag: No fee up to 40 kg
2nd checked bag: No info
Baggage Information: SriLankan Airlines

----

Departure Date : 27-10-2017
1:55 - 8:35
4h 10m
From Bandaranaike Intl. (CMB)
To Changi (SIN)
SriLankan Airlines 306
AIRBUS INDUSTRIE A321 SHARKLETS | Snack
Economy (S)

Bag fees

Baggage fees when purchased at the airport (Prices may be cheaper if purchased online with SriLankan Airlines)

umedhah
30-08-2017, 10:42 PM

Hi Banu, I was given 30 + 7...Mind you I booked through MH... And UL was codeshare partner

CalgaryLankan
01-09-2017, 07:24 PM
SGD 999.66 (inc Taxes, Fees and Discount) for two Adult passengers on Expedia.sg. Booking Link : https://www.expedia.com.sg

Departure Date : 10-10-17
9:45 -11:05
3h 50m

From Changi (SIN)
To Bandaranaike Intl. (CMB)
SriLankan Airlines 307
Airbus A320 | Hot Meal
Economy (S)

Bag fees

----

Departure Date : 27-10-2017
1:55 - 8:35
4h 10m
From Bandaranaike Intl. (CMB)
To Changi (SIN)
SriLankan Airlines 306
AIRBUS INDUSTRIE A321 SHARKLETS | Snack
Economy (S)

Bag fees

Thanks Banu. I might buy the ticket direct with UL It seems to be same price.

CalgaryLankan
07-09-2017, 05:46 PM
Crap! I made the reservation on UL (SIN - CMB - SIN) and all my emails including the e-ticket it says baggage allowance as 40 KG. But now when I retrieve the reservation online its 30KG. Will they honor e-ticket or am I going to have an issue at airport. UL UL !!!

ejanson65
18-09-2017, 05:58 AM
Crap! I made the reservation on UL (SIN - CMB - SIN) and all my emails including the e-ticket it says baggage allowance as 40 KG. But now when I retrieve the reservation online its 30KG. Will they honor e-ticket or am I going to have an issue at airport. UL UL !!!

Next time just fly YYC-AMS-CMB with KLM.

suganya07
18-09-2017, 08:54 PM

always go with eticket....that's a passenger details.30kg is a common baggage allowance. Some tickets got extra baggage allowance according to the sector and fares.your entitled 40 if your eticket confirms

suganya07
18-09-2017, 09:12 PM
Next time just fly YYC-AMS-CMB with KLM.

http://www.colombopage.com/archive_17B/Sep18_1505754451CH.php

ejanson65
20-09-2017, 03:15 AM
http://www.colombopage.com/archive_17B/Sep18_1505754451CH.php

Most Airline websites already allow you to book hotels and rent cars at discounted rates when you book a ticket.

CalgaryLankan
20-09-2017, 07:16 PM
always go with eticket....that's a passenger details.30kg is a common baggage allowance. Some tickets got extra baggage allowance according to the sector and fares.your entitled 40 if your eticket confirms

Thanks - Hopefully I will not have any issue at the airport.

@ejanson65 - I would love to use KLM, United had a super deal YYC - SIN - YYC I couldn't say no and also I like to stopover in SIN.

naflan999
15-10-2017, 05:35 AM
Yes..Let me know the date !!!

zeeXee
15-10-2017, 08:29 AM
Hey how much Male to SriLanka

Any fare November

naflan999
15-10-2017, 08:33 AM
Yes..Let me know the date !!!

vishwa
02-11-2017, 05:14 PM
Hi everyone..
Can anyone tell me the best air fare deals from CMB to CGD (Paris)

banuthev
02-11-2017, 08:24 PM
Hi everyone..
Can anyone tell me the best air fare deals from CMB to CGD (Paris)

Sure. Please let me know the departure dates? Which is your preferred airline?

vishwa
04-11-2017, 05:35 PM
Sure. Please let me know the departure dates? Which is your preferred airline?

Hi tks.. Dec-04 Dubai or Qatar.. pls

banuthev
05-11-2017, 02:56 PM
Hi tks.. Dec-04 Dubai or Qatar.. pls

CMB to CDG one way is for $621 onboard QR. You can book it directly from QR website. EK is $704 oneway which can be booked from pepmytrip.lk

There are also discounted airfares available by KU for $257 one way with only 1hr transit time.

vishwa
05-11-2017, 03:35 PM
CMB to CDG one way is for $621 onboard QR. You can book it directly from QR website. EK is $704 oneway which can be booked from pepmytrip.lk

There are also discounted airfares available by KU for $257 one way with only 1hr transit time.

Hi tks bro.. in fact.. today we have confirmed with JETWING (they also get QR only)
CMB-DOH QR669 (B77W) 0300-0610
DOH-CDG QR039 (A380) 0735-1250

Looking forward our very first voyage on A380 :cool: