Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sri Lanka's Airport & Aviation Services (AASL) has selected Cassidian, an EADS company, to equip Bandaranaike International Airport near Colombo with a secure Tetra radio communication network. The installation, commissioning and activation of the system will be done by the Sri Lanka-based company Queens Radio Marine Electronics in co-operation with Sanchar Telesystems and the support of the division's Indian team.

Comment

• Hi,Is there any Idea to start service from Madurai(IXM) to Colombo? In Madurai lot of people are waiting for your service,
      since they feel srilanka is the only comfortable flight. Mihin lanka started to show their interest to start their service after seeing the eagerness of Madurai people to travel to colombo.What do you feel?

I request you to request Mihin lanka or other company's.
      Last edited by Madurai; 19-06-2011, 03:58 PM.
      Fan Of Air Srilanka

Comment

• Originally posted by Madurai View Post
        Hi,Is there any Idea to start service from Madurai(IXM) to Colombo? In Madurai lot of people are waiting for your service,
        since they feel srilanka is the only comfortable flight. Mihin lanka started to show their interest to start their service after seeing the eagerness of Madurai people to travel to colombo.What do you feel?

I request you to request Mihin lanka or other company's.
        Mihin lanka expansion includes Madurai, direct air connectivity between Colombo & Madurai possible, until then you can visit Colombo via Tiruchi.

Comment

• Kazakhstan is considering the feasibility of initiating direct flights to Sri Lanka to increase tourist arrivals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max View Post
            Mihin lanka expansion includes Madurai, direct air connectivity between Colombo & Madurai possible, until then you can visit Colombo via Tiruchi.
            I am sick of going to Tiruchi and then to go to colombo, We expect only the direct connectivity!,So can we expect mihin lanka in this winter schedule?
            Fan Of Air Srilanka

Comment

I am sick of going to Tiruchi and then to go to colombo, We expect only the direct connectivity!,So can we expect mihin lanka in this winter schedule?
              If memory serves me right Madurai to Trichi was 3 hours by road a long time ago which should have improved now with better roads; is there really a business case for a direct link to Madurai?

Comment

• Originally posted by LukeSkywalker View Post
                If memory serves me right Madurai to Trichi was 3 hours by road a long time ago which should have improved now with better roads; is there really a business case for a direct link to Madurai?
                Dear Luke,
                Now it's 3 1/2 hrs to travel to Trichy,But when I want to travel to colombo....I have to travel to Trichy a day earlier,That really makes me sick.
                Fan Of Air Srilanka

Comment

• Sri Lanka gets China Eastern flights

Comment

• Hello!

Hello guys,
                    I'm new to this forum. But I'm from Sri Lanka Skyscrapercity.And also I'm glad to meet you all here.
                    Wikipedia shows Indigo India air lines start to fly international from next September.But "Colombo" not among them.Sounds like they are looking for "big apples".
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IndiGo

Comment

• SriLankan Airlines (UL) has now loaded the reservation of the Moscow (DME) flights on srilankan.aero. SriLankan offers cheaper flights as Dubai to Moscow Return costs : $1476 on Business Class and $348 on Economy Class. Colombo to Moscow Return flight : $1408 on Business Class and $853 on Economy Class.

Comment

• Sri Lanka should open skys to get tourists

Comment

So can we expect mihin lanka in this winter schedule?
                          Cannot confirm or deny, you can hear the news via the famous The Hindu newspaper

Comment

• Hainan airlines to launch services to colombo in the first week of October

Comment

• Airport Express to promote tourism

Comment

• Indian visa facilitated

Comment

Working...
                                X