This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SriLankan Airlines customer review

Read Verified [name] customer reviews, view [name] Photos, check customer ratings and opinions about [name] standards.

Comment

• SG's BOM-CMB plan has not been officially confirmed yet. However if they confirm this plan, they may route the aircraft from existing MAA-CMB-MAA to MAA-CMB-BOM-CMB-MAA.

Here is the planned schedule

SG 11 BOM - CMB 1500 1730
      SG 12 CMB - BOM 1150 1420

source: ojas @ a.net

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryLankan View Post
        Any news/images on arrival of C-GLKB twotter in CMB?

By Dhanushka Pradeep

4R-ABL pictures are coming soon ...

Comment

• Sharjah civil aviation chief receives Sri Lankan Civil Aviation minister

http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satell...T-LEN-FullNews

Comment

• SriLankan has set its air taxi service in operation to Nuwara Eliya in the central hills.

Comment

• United Airways to commence operations in Sri Lanka

Get latest stock share market news, financial news, economy news, politics news, breaking news, Bangladesh economy news at The Financial Express.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max View Post
                United Airways to commence operations in Sri Lanka

http://www.thefinancialexpress-bd.co...ate=2011-03-21
                Is this a cargo airline? I havn't heard anything about them before and as the report says they already fly to some destinations I am assuming its a cargo airline....

Comment

• Originally posted by LukeSkywalker View Post
                  Is this a cargo airline? I havn't heard anything about them before and as the report says they already fly to some destinations I am assuming its a cargo airline....
                  United Airways is a major airline based in the United States and one of the world's largest airlines
                  with 48,000 employees & 359 aircrafts.

It is a subsidiary of United Continental Holdings, United Airways is a founding member of the Star Alliance,
                  the largest airline alliance in the world, and offers connections to over 1,000 destinations in over 170 countries worldwide.

Comment

• edit edit edit

Comment

• Sorry I wasn't paying attention to the link URL and assumed that it was a local (SL) finacial times report and got confused about an SL based airline More caffine......

Comment

• Originally posted by Max View Post
                        The Government is planning to develop the Ratmalana airport into a city airport this year. In addition facilities at the Ampara, Jaffna and Koggala airports will be also upgraded. Improvements to the existing terminal building, repair to the runway, taxiway and apron, reconfiguration to the aerodrome for the use of corporate jet traffic would be done as a short-term development project of the Ratmalana airport.

http://www.dailynews.lk/2011/04/05/bus02.asp
                        Its a good news that RML to be developed as a City Airport. Does anybody have more info about this project ?

Comment

• SriLankan Airlines said its aircraft maintenance arm SriLankan Engineering has secured a deal to carry out maintenance checks on twenty aircraft for India’s largest low-fare carrier IndiGo in 2011.

Comment

• Is 4R-ABM arrived in Colombo yesterday ? few sources says its a MSN4694 and now its in Colombo. Please confirm and provide more info ?

Comment

• Can't be. It is yet to fly. ABM is 4694 anyway.
                              The opinions above are solely my own and do not reflect those of my employer or clients

Comment

• Sri Lanka Katunayake airport to double passenger capacity with terminal extension

Comment

Working...
                                X